Clintonistas Protests "Path to 9/11"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Gee, As if the Dems 'do things' any different? Or as you put it:"looks like they need to come up with a better way of doing things, and they don't have one. "

I don't recall hearing Bush or his crew whining about this production and demanding revisions and omissions. I may have missed it tho - but even if so; certainly not to the degree that made sooo many headlines.

#81     Sep 12, 2006
  2. Arnie

Arnie

The reason the democrats are upset is because they know national security is their Achilles heel. Just watch come November, they will all sound like Republicans. And I agree with that the sniping should end. But ask who is being an obstructionist? Maybe Bush hasn't gone about this the way everyone wants, but I have yet to hear of an alternative plan from the other side. All the Dems do is bitch, complain and obfuscate. I have never seen a more negative, hateful group in my life.

#82     Sep 12, 2006
  3. Ric Rescorla - the man who predicted 9/11.Was head of security for one of the firms in the WTC.He pointed out that the basement was open to truck bombings before that happened and briefed members of his firm to leave the building immediately they felt any impact (from the expected air attack that he again predicted) All but 6 of over 2000 people in his firm escaped.Makes you wonder about the depiction of J.P o'neil in 'The Road To 9/11' miniseries.Were the FBI really that clueless?When the head of a finance firm was so clued in?

#83     Sep 12, 2006
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Seems like most people forget the version of 9/11 that most Democrats support..... Fahrenheit 9/11.... in context of this thread.

Of course, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 "non-fiction" <choke-gasp> movie is perfectly acceptable to Democrats. They raise a big ruckus over an ABC documentary that pretty much follows the reported facts in the 9/11 commission report.

The ABC mini-series basically showed that both administrations are at fault. However the brunt of the blame should fall on standard Washington bureaucracy... a problem that still needs resolution today.

Let's just hope that both of our US political parties put our safety first over their standard finger pointing in the future; even though I do not hold out much hope of this.

- Greg

#84     Sep 13, 2006

5. Lets not forget Richard Clark, but your right, government is the worst in the risk analysis and efficiency business.

#85     Sep 13, 2006