Clintonistas Protests "Path to 9/11"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Arnie, Sep 7, 2006.

1. I've never been left dickhead.

I'm an equal stupidity killer.

#11     Sep 7, 2006
  2. #12     Sep 7, 2006
    #13     Sep 7, 2006
  4. Prissy dishers can't take....

Sincerely,

the "Moonbats"

p.s. Reagan couldn't retain memories while running the country, and now we have another republiklan who is too stooooopid to run the country.

Classic...

#14     Sep 7, 2006
  5. I would remind you that Reagan was nearly killed by that bastard Hinckley, whose rich parents and democrat lawyers continue to get him unwarranted freedoms courtesy of Clinton appointee federal District Court Judge Paul Friedman. A physical trauma like that can trigger incipient alzheimers.

Of course, it takes a special person to make fun of it.

#15     Sep 7, 2006
  6. I would remind you that when hezzy blew up 220 Marines outside of hooterville in '83 ....Reagen tucked tail and ran like a little bitch that he was.

And since we were such puzzies after that day we asked the French to avenge our dishonor in the Bekka ....and they did.

#16     Sep 7, 2006
  7. So, if he was suffering from Alzheimer's, for whatever reason, why was he still President?

"Of course, it takes a special person to make fun of it."

Oh puuuuhleeeeze, like your masters Limbaugh and Coulter don't incessantly make fun of people with their own disabilities...

Sheesh...

Yall klannish republiklan dishers can't take...

#17     Sep 7, 2006
  8. Reagan did the "cut and run" thingy in Lebanon...

Oh man, won't the Reagan Kool-aid drinkers go ape shit when they read this....

#18     Sep 7, 2006
  9. Bush has tracked Osama since 9/11. We have the technology to know when he sneezes. I've spoken to military people that operated the technology 12 years ago. Do you honestly think that technology hasn't improved since then. The "Powers that Be" will always know where he is. Clinton knew, Bush knows. If you think our government doesn't know where he is you should pop your head out of the sand. Apathy and ignorance keeps this great country from evolving further than the two party system so sit back and enjoy the ride because you aren't driving the bus and the bus company uses the complaints in the box to wipe their bums.

#19     Sep 7, 2006
  10. bsmeter

bsmeter

The Bush crime family is providing protection for the Ladens. It's like the mafia "protecting" the businesses they extort from.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3Cs&mode=related&search=

#20     Sep 8, 2006