Clinton Talks World Government at the Council On Foreign Relations

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Clinton Talks World Government at the Council On Foreign Relations

Kurt Nimmo
    Infowars.com
    September 9, 2010

Clinton addresses her masters.

Over the Labor Day holiday, so called “moderates” (confused if they are neocons or liberals) threw around the name Hillary Clinton. Considering the dismal performance of Barry Obama, these folks believe the Dem side of the One Sided Party should run Hil for command-in-chief teleprompter reader.

I kid you not. This is how deluded some people are.

A certain journalist at the New York Daily News made this psychological condition obvious on Wednesday when she wrote: “Sure, I’m a Republican who can hardly be trusted to offer objective advice to Democrats I’ve long lambasted. But believe me when I tell you, two years of Obama has even me seeing Clinton in a much different light than in 2008, when I thought the only thing worse than a new President named Obama was another one named Clinton.”

The con game works like a charm. Thanks to a few months of Barry the Bumbler — it’s all in the script — she is ready to swallow the Clinton jive hook, line and sinker.

There ain’t a lick of difference between Hillary and Barry. Both are globalist tools. Both are here to fool you into thinking that it means something when you go into a computer hacked polling place and cast your ballot.

(article continues)........ http://www.infowars.com/clinton-talks-world-government-at-the-council-on-foreign-relations/

2. UN Blueprint: Dismantle Middle Class, Build World Government

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    September 9, 2010

A UN blueprint for putting the organization back at the forefront of global governance alarmingly reveals the agenda to re-brand global warming as “overpopulation” as a means of dismantling the middle classes while using “global redistribution of wealth” and increased immigration to reinvigorate the pursuit of a one world government.

United Nations Secretary General Ban ki-Moon and 60 of his top lieutenants met this past Labor Day at a secluded Austrian Alpine retreat in a bid to get the global warming agenda back on track after the dismal failure of Copenhagen.

The planning paper that was handed out to delegates at the conference was subsequently leaked to Fox News, and outlines a strategy of exalting “global redistribution of wealth” as the basis of the climate change agenda.

(article continues).......... http://www.infowars.com/un-blueprint-dismantle-middle-class-build-world-government/

3. After a Year of Setbacks, U.N. Looks to Take Charge of World’s Agenda

George Russell
    Fox News
    September 9, 2010

After a year of humiliating setbacks, United Nations Secretary General Ban ki-Moon and about 60 of his top lieutenants — the top brass of the entire U.N. system — spent their Labor Day weekend at a remote Austrian Alpine retreat, discussing ways to put their sprawling organization in charge of the world’s agenda.

Details concerning the two-day, closed-door sessions in the comfortable village of Alpbach were closely guarded. Nonetheless, position papers for the meeting obtained by Fox News indicate that the topics included:

– how to restore “climate change” as a top global priority after the fiasco of last year’s Copenhagen summit.

(article continues)........... http://www.infowars.com/after-a-year-of-setbacks-u-n-looks-to-take-charge-of-worlds-agenda/