Clinton Slams Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OccupyThis, Jun 1, 2012.

1. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/elW5qv3RJuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ouch! That sounded like an endorsement of Romney!

Guess he is lining up for his wife to run in 2016.

3. pspr

pspr

I think deep down Bill Clinton doesn't like Obama. He's not prone to make gaffs. When he says something like that he knows exactly what he is doing.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where was the slam?

5. Reference Obama's campaign.

6. Right near the end, Clinton said Romney was a stellar businessman and exceeds the threshold of qualifications to be President (something like that). Of Course I've said the same thing but nobody cares. :D

7. jem

jem

This is why we are all starting to like Clinton. We know he is smart and now he is becoming less of a lying politician and more of a statesman. He still rewrites his own history... but he is getting better and better as statesman.

And his answer is exactly correct.
    What will Romney do vs. what has Obama done and will do.

8. " Getting it up and going to the office........."

Clinton always had cojones.

1300 posts.

time to blow this ET pop stand before i get sucked into the black hole.

:D :D :D

s

9. ammo

ammo

i dont think he said romney crosses, i thought more like the peter princilple where you rise to your level of incompetentcy and he was throwing out the question is romney qualified for the next threshold above governor

10. ammo

ammo

i think ron paul was /is lining up his son for 16,maybe they will run together here in 12,change the world father /son down home campaign

#10     Jun 4, 2012