Clinton regrets RFK assassination remark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 23, 2008.

1. Make that tripled. Never heard of the guy but did watch the video. I'm not impressed, but hey, whatever floats your boat, I won't be tuning in again.

Frankly though, someone needs to talk to hillaree like that, he has her by the balls, she can't reply, she has to sit there and take it. I love that part.

#21     May 24, 2008
  2. Democracy by publicity, at work.
    Beautiful.

#22     May 24, 2008
  3. It's kinda' like watching pro wrestling. Where else you gonna' get that kind of comedy? :D
    He did rip her a new one though. Now she has to endure a very long, no news holiday weekend, and the talking heads will pound her relentlessly with this. Gotta' love it.

#23     May 24, 2008
  4. LT701

LT701

we dont support the Vatican militarily or financially - period. and we shouldnt

whatever is spent diplomatically is next to nothing compared to the support for israel, expeacially when you compare per capita per American Catholic toward the Vatican vs per captia American Jew toward Israel

the terrible thing is, we're borrowing from China for all of this

#24     May 24, 2008
  5. LT701

LT701

translation 'hey, someone might shoot blackey, could be the opportunity of a lifetime for ME!'

#25     May 24, 2008
  6. I wouldn't put it past the Clinton's to hire an ex-miliary sniper to help put them into the White House again.

#26     May 25, 2008
  7. We must now ask the question...are the Clinton's conspiring to assassinate their opponent? A full congressional investigation must convene to find the answer. Mizz Clinton must immediately withdraw from the campaign, and, at a minimum, the Clintons should be put under house arrest. This is a serious national security issue.
    However, we do not want to be cruel. It's a given that Bill will be jonesing for some poon-tang while under house arrest. I don't think anyone would see the harm in slick willy getting his johnson wet with some BBW once or twice a week. Arrangements can be made.
    Not to leave Hillary out, she may keep her electric love device and batteries will be provided as needed.

#27     May 25, 2008
  8. Am I the only person to interpret this comment as utterly inconsequential, and a statement of faith in her campaign?

Bill wasn't a sure thing at that time, and another candidate, many moons ago, was shot at that stage.

She is simply stating, she will be there, and isnt dropping out (short of assasination) of the race.

Nobody else interpreted it that way?

#28     May 25, 2008
  9. obvious PTSD .... i wonder if ZZZzzenu is still in love with her?

#29     May 25, 2008
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Yes you're the only one here. It is utterly unprecedented to bring up assassination as part of a US Presidential campaign strategy.
    She wasn't talking about her assassination, she was talking about Obama's, at which point she absolutely wouldn't be dropping out.

Apparently you're also the only one to not notice the lack of her campaign spokespeople rushing to her support on this one.

Stick a fork in this turkey, she's done.

#30     May 25, 2008