Clinton regrets RFK assassination remark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 23, 2008.

1. LT701

LT701

the amazing thing is, the reason for RFK's assasination is always buried in the media

surhan surhan was a palaestinian

the 1968 election, which probably would have resulted in RFK as president from 1969-1977 was vetoed because of his support for ISRAEL

RFK assasination --> because of our support, for Israel

1970s oil shocks --> because of our support, for Israel

911 --> because of our support, for Israel

Iraq war --> because of our support, for Israel

Current oil shocks--> because of our support, for Israel

Iran war? --> because of our support, for Israel

#11     May 23, 2008
  2. maxpi

maxpi

And all this stuff is really, really, really, hurting us? I think God can pay you for your support, what about the subprime thingy? All that money that was LOST by huge banks, largely foreign, was GAINED by domestic workers in the loan industry, it is still sloshing around in our economy. If you don't like Israel, my advice to you is stay the hell out of Israel.. I'm putting you on ignore along with everybody else...... bye bye....

#12     May 23, 2008
  3. LT701

LT701

'And all this stuff is really, really, really, hurting us? '

uhh......yeah?

in another thread you (or one of your other multiple personalities) said

maxpi

05-23-08 06:37 PM

They don't respond to my threads either. Probably they all have me on ignore... in which case I can shout out a big F%^K Y^U to all those that have me on ignore... I'm tellin' ya, it's lonely at the top of the intellectual heap.. and it's very, very crowded at the bottom too..........

#13     May 23, 2008
  4. Just watched the video. Wow.

- Spydertrader

#14     May 23, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

Obermann ripped her about 20 new assholes in that awesome tirade. :D

#15     May 23, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

We have endured a lot with our support of this democratic state.

It is a noble moral stand we have taken....to think we would put up with all this anti-semetic barbaric and costly activities against us.

To choose the other side means we would agree to the end of the jewish peoples and the end of Isreal.

The problem is not the moral stand we have taken , but the immoral stance of the other side.

They promise us less terrorism and oil for Jewish lives.

#16     May 23, 2008
  7. LT701

LT701

"We have endured a lot with our support of this democratic state."

tell that to the palestinains who live in apartied

"To choose the other side means we would agree to the end of the jewish peoples and the end of Isreal."

I'm Catholic. You're saying that because we dont militarily and finacially support a Catholic state (the Vatican), we support the end of all Catholics and the Vatican? is that what you are saying?

#17     May 24, 2008
  8. Wow, you and the good Captain watched Olbermann tonight?

Thanks to you two, his viewership doubled!! :D

#18     May 24, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

We support the Vatican, we have relations with them, we have agreements and treaties with them. Our goverment supports cultural, financial and social exchanges both privite and institutional.
    Each country has different needs with the USA. We send food to where it is needed, grants and aid of all sorts depending on what the country receiving needs. In turn we ask they be good, agree to most international agreements, be civil, protect our visiting citizens, don't steal our corporations asset(nationalizing) .
    Open their markets to fair trade. Not all is perfect, but all you need to do is try.

America is one big sucker....Just follow basic protocals, play nice, don't threaten to eliminate other peoples. if you do that you get free money from the USA. Look at egypt, we give them as much as Isreal, only because they promise to be nice to Israel.

But Egypt treats the palestinians like dogs, won't even open their border for them to get food. Instead forces israel to have to subsidize the palaestians. if i were palestian sworn to the destruction of Israel I would refuse any help from Israel and demand my Arabs brothers help instead.

#19     May 24, 2008
  10. client#9

client#9

Weekend news cycle:

Hagee and Parsley, Hagee and Parsley, wait a minute, wait a minute, HILLARY SAYS SHE'S STAYING IN CAUSE OBAMA MIGHT GET SHOT! FORGET ABOUT HAGEE AND PARSLEY!

:D :D :D

#20     May 24, 2008