Clinton regrets RFK assassination remark

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 23, 2008.

1. Responding to a question from the Sioux Falls Argus Leader editorial board about calls for her to drop out of the race, she said: "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know I just, I don't understand it," she said, dismissing the idea of abandoning the race.

Translation...You know them redneck supporters that voted for me in West Virginia ain't gonna' stand for a nigger in the White House. Well, maybe the kitchen help, but not runnin' the whole damn show. Just a matter of time before one of those hood wearin' ridge runners gets all liquored up and puts a bullet in that darkie. I got to hang in for that. I just gots too.

2. saxon

saxon

Wow, Hillary. :eek:

You know you're down and out when you are reduced to hoping that your opponent gets shot!

3. LT701

LT701

i think we should be more sensitive to her

after all, how many people can say that they've been under sniper fire

(she hadnt been, but it's true that she can say it, she did say it)

4. maxpi

maxpi

I'm not votin'' fo no missus Clinton, Bill had the Arkansas mafia backin' up his mouf, she don't, othawise she wouln't pologize like that, she a windbag........ Putin gonna listen to her windbag mouf? What about them rag heads? Heck no... Now if she can pull it off and get away with lyin to the investigatas like Slik Willy did, then she got my respek for real....

5. kut2k2

kut2k2

The Clintons will say literally anything to get and hold on to power.

There go her veep chances. :D

6. LT701

LT701

i'm just glad to see her going deeper in debt, only to make the people she works with in the senate hate her

7. maxpi

maxpi

She didn't have any veep chance at all, too much baggage according to Obama insiders. I think that baggage might be Bill largely :D

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If Osama really wanted to give the Hildabeast a slap in the face - it would be

an Obama/Monica Lewinsky ticket

:cool:

9. Oberman just destroyed Clinton with his rant tonight. The guy is out there, but spot on this time.
    Game, set, match. Hillary out within a week. She can't recover from this.

#10     May 23, 2008