Clinton not a fan of Judd

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Mar 20, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Turns out the dems all know asley judd is crazy only ak47 would be dumb enough to vote for her.

Democratic heavy hitters — including Bill Clinton — are quietly trying to woo a new candidate to jump into the race to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, even as actress Ashley Judd is taking steps toward launching a star-studded campaign of her own.

With fears growing in some Democratic quarters over Judd’s potential candidacy, some prominent Democrats in the Bluegrass State are beginning to set their sights on 34-year-old Alison Lundergan Grimes, the Kentucky secretary of state. Among Grimes’s attributes: She lacks political baggage since she’s served barely a year in office, and she hails from a well-connected family influential in Kentucky Democratic politics. But it’s not at all certain if she’ll jump into the race.

Grimes does have the Clintons in her corner. Earlier this month, the former president — a longtime friend of Grimes’s father — privately urged the young secretary of state to mount a Senate bid while assuring Grimes that both he and his wife, Hillary, would get behind her should she decide to take on the powerful Senate GOP leader, according to several sources familiar with the matter.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/...n-grimes-ashley-judd-89091.html#ixzz2O5cB9NIE

2. pspr

pspr

Run Ashley, run!!!

That's my advice. :D

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just want to see her naked.

4. pspr

pspr

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

6. Pretty face and a great pair of tits... still can carry a woman a long way!

:D

7. pspr

pspr

Absolutely. Just look at Hillary. Oooops. My bad. :D

8. You confused Ashley with the "Hilary Bucket" at KFC...

2 big thighs,
    2 small breasts,
    and a left wing.

9. Nancy Pelosi was once HOT!

But look what greed and evil have done to her...