Clinton Meltdown On Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 25, 2006.

1. It's nice seeing some civility happening in this forum; with respect for others opinions and debate participants presenting poignant arguments. Cheers.

#51     Sep 26, 2006
  2. Clearly Olbermann is completely out of his league in televised commentary, his league being the fever swamps of the left blog world...let’s just hope that MSNBC delays firing him until he brings on the Loose Change crowd and accuses Bush of 3,000 counts of first degree murder…

Comment by Jerry in Chicago — September 26, 2006 @ 11:17 am

#52     Sep 26, 2006
  3. hapaboy will get it soon too.

#53     Sep 26, 2006
  4. planes hit wtc 1 & 2, explosives brought down wtc7, molten steel still existed 4 weeks later at ground zero. cheney gave orders to stand down according to mineta, regarding the plane that hit the pentagon. norad was diverted because of war game drills that involved the exercise of terrorist hijacking commercial planes used as weapons. shanksville showed no wreckage from a commercial aircraft and the hole was extremely small. where am i backpedaling? secret service should have immediately removed Bush from the classroom after the second plane hit.

the 9/11 commission makes no attempt to explain the demise of wtc7. did bush have foreknowledge??? i think they told him prior to the event... yes.

#54     Sep 26, 2006
  5. Are you kidding me? Take a look at page 1 of this thread, and just about any other thread in Pol & Religon.

"If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum."

#55     Sep 26, 2006
  6. I think you'll get it.

#56     Sep 26, 2006
  7. Olberman is re-creating one of the best, short-lived sitcoms of the 1980s, Buffalo Bill, starring Dabney Coleman. Coleman played a narcissistic, fatuous, anchor that took himself way too seriously and never slipped out of his soliptistic perspective. This show, taken to the extreme, is Olby. “Here’s 8 school houses in Kenya from MEEEE.” Funniest line I’ve ever heard, delivered with perfect comedic timing! Coleman would be envious.

Comment by CMS — September 26, 2006 @ 11:21 am

#57     Sep 26, 2006
  8. [​IMG]

#58     Sep 26, 2006
  9. [​IMG]

#59     Sep 26, 2006
  10. #60     Sep 26, 2006