Clinton Meltdown On Fox News

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Sep 25, 2006.

1. i guess it's just entertainment like anything else on tv lol. enjoying your reality show?

#41     Sep 26, 2006
  2. Oh, I see. So did Al Qaeda plan and carry out the attacks? Or has the US govt. or someone else been using a stand-in for the long dead OBL to create videos that perpetrate the myth that he planned and carried out 9/11?

Did Bush have foreknowledge of the attacks? Did he know what was going to happen but decide not do anything because it was in his best interest, personally speaking?

Were the WTC buildings brought down by planes or controlled explosions? Did airplanes actually hit the WTC buildings? Did an airplane actually hit the Pentagon? Was there ever an airplane that crashed in a field that day?

Funny to see you backpedalling after coming on here and spouting some of the most absurd conspiracy theories found anywhere on the net.

Where's your bum-buddy, bs-boy?

Credibility = 0

#42     Sep 26, 2006
  3. the degree of foreknowledge is difficult to assess, but at a minimum the administration was aware of the specific threat by obl to fly airplanes into buildings in a general timeframe, and specifically knew at least as early as the day before that it was a bad idea to fly commercial the next day. do you disagree?

#43     Sep 26, 2006
  4. EatShootLeave

EatShootLeave Guest

ratboy, I have to laugh and shake my head when I realize there really are nut jobs like you in this world. Now, excuse me while I tend to my voodoo dolls -- for those of us who participate in more scientific pursuits.

#44     Sep 26, 2006
  5. Blaming Clinton for 9-11 is foolish....could you imagine if he had lobbed a bunch of bombs into a remote country in the 90's??? Imagine if he took out a school or kids...they'd impeach him a 2nd time. they would say it was all a diversion to the sex scandals......and at the time, most of america would say Osama who layin????

#45     Sep 26, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

For the sake of argument let's stipulate that your points are true. My question is, then what?

Federal Law makes it illegal to profile based on race. In the most ironic legal action by the Justice Department in it's history (and that's saying a lot), both UAL and AMR were sued post 9/11 in a civil judgement and fined because of systematically harassing Islamic appearing passengers. It's not like the check-in gal at the gate can look at the passenger list and say "Mohammed" er....I mean Mr. Atta, can we have a word with you?" So even if you spotted the G the fact that a Muslim was going to hijack a plane, other than shut down the system or frisk all two million passengers who get on U.S. airliners each day they'd be out of luck.

To top it off security was probably not looking for box-cutters.

#46     Sep 26, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

A truly great point. I'm no Clinton apologist but blaming either President Clinton or President Bush is the most ridiculous 20/20 hindsight imaginable. Was it Blair's fault that British citizens planned and carried out an attack? Shit Happens.

What's SO ironic is that liberal "Bush should be impeached for spying" types are the FIRST to cast blame on our domestic "intelligence" for lapses leading to 9/11. Well folks you can't have it both ways. Either put up with the fact that your next collect call from Afghanistan may be monitored (doubtful!) or be willing to accept some carnage brought on by terror.

#47     Sep 26, 2006
  8. Clinton caught a lot of flack for bombing bosnia on the eve of an impeachment vote.....at least with that, we were part of UN peacekeeping forces...but a few missiles against Afghanistan unprovoked would have caused a mass outcry from all sides....what's next, drop a daisy cutter on Brooklyn to get Gotti??.....fwiw...I don't like bubba, but they should leave him alone on this.

#48     Sep 26, 2006
  9. Olbermann is such a douche bag. What's lost in all this nonsense is that Clinton himself acknowledged that it was legitimate to ask the question; the reason he went all Tom Cruise on the air is because he'd been getting a steady diet of the Oh-Bill-You-Are-The-Greatest treatment from a succession of lib "reporters" and daily show commentators and couldn't handle deviating from the adulation.

Slick willy is a narcissist and a liar, always will be, and will also be constantly surrounded by the lemmings willing to praise him to the skies and call anyone who questions his record "a monkey posing as a newscaster."

Olbermann is a washed-up, ex-average sportscaster hack whose precariously low viewership numbers are testament to the fact that even the Left recognize he's not worth really watching.

Member of the ET Anti-Troll Brigade

Iustus ignarus troll

#49     Sep 26, 2006
  10. those are good points and i don't dispute that those obstacles, like a litany of others, would have definitely complicated preventative action.

from another angle, i have to wonder, given the rapid escalation in the administration's and pentagon's knowledge on or before Sept 10th and starting no later than Aug 6th, why NORAD wasn't defending our cities and skies like an excited nest of hornets

if the Pentagon's top leadership knew enough on the 10th to cancel their flights for the 11th, which is factual, would it follow that NORAD should have taken extraordinary measures especially in the context of the Aug 6th memo citing OBLs intentions and FBI's awareness of hijacking preparations?

#50     Sep 26, 2006