Clinton Gets Journalists Freed from North Korea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Best president in our lifetime was Bill Clinton, the only one who thought THERE JUST MIGHT BE something to balancing a budget.... Bottom line is government will continue to piss away money as long as there is no accountability. Wether it is Republican or Democrat, the end result is a HEAP OF SHIT as a nation.

#41     Aug 7, 2009
  2. You can't even interpret what I wrote properly. What I meant to say is nobody wants to see W as an envoy, he has exactly zero stature abroad while Bill Clinton many years out of office is still extremely popular.

Furthermore, it was all very coordinated between state department and white house as well.

#42     Aug 7, 2009
  3. You fool, this has nothing to do with popularity but dignity. As an esteemed elder statesman the honorable president George W Bush is above the fray of minor politics, unlike Attention grabbers like blowjob clinton and the Kenyan known as Obama

#43     Aug 7, 2009
  4. You should be a late night comic, you could give Conan a run for his money.

#44     Aug 7, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

You're a dickhead....Bush kicked a lot of ass in the world. America was attacked he fought back. Kim Jong would never invite Bush because he couldn't expect Bush to cooperate.

Evil men like Kim Jong get off on humiliating important people and people in general.
    I do credit Clinton for not smiling in any pictures.

#45     Aug 7, 2009
  6. In Europe everyone hated Bush.

:)

#46     Aug 7, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Most people here left the disgusting inbred Europe.

#47     Aug 7, 2009
  8. So, did you get a Green Card?:p

#48     Aug 7, 2009
  9. I consider this a BIG plus.

#49     Aug 7, 2009
  10. #50     Aug 7, 2009