Clinton Backer Says Obama Only Winning Because He's Black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Everything is fair game. Obama's race, Hillary's gender, McCain's age. If the Hillary camp doesn't make an issue out of it, the Republican camp likely will. Better for the Democrats to get this out in the open and deal with it. Whatever doesn't kill them will make them stronger. If it kills them they don't deserve to win. Law of the jungle applies.

#11     Mar 12, 2008
  2. saxon

saxon

Now I've heard everything!

So it's because Obama has the "unfair advantage" of being black, that so many white guys in the south are voting for him??

Hmm...I think I need a few more glasses of kool-aid to grasp the logic there. :p

#12     Mar 12, 2008

3. Exit polls show Obama has barely recieved 30% of the white male vote.

#13     Mar 12, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

That's what's so weird about her comment. At least Obama picked himself to run for office, and people are voting for him, not his running mate.

Keith Obermann ripped her and Hilary new ones in his special comment yesterday.

#14     Mar 13, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

That was her point...she said the ONLY reason she was on the ticket was her gender. She has been there...she knows, does not make her less of a person

She is only saying that if Obama was not black he would not be getting 90% of the black vote against Hillary. It really a statement about blacks who vote color first.

If you look at state county results you find all of Obama's vote from urban areas...looks just like the 2000 Gore/bush vote where Bush clobbered Gore by county 70% to 30%, but because the top 6 major cities voted heavily for Gore it made it closer then is really was.

In MS Obama got 91% of the black vote and 30% of the white DEM vote. Obama will lose the whole south including LA in the general election.

I am begining to think that Obama may be easier to beat then Hillary. His only hope is a huge record turnout of the black vote.

P.S. To bad for Obama that 25 million African American fetus have been aborted in the last 30 years...thats a lot of votes.
    Kudos to the Liberal elite for keeping the black man down...Yea Jesse Jackson

#15     Mar 13, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

In the general election Obama will lose all the states he won in the primaries

#16     Mar 13, 2008
  7. His full name needs to be on all ballots

Barack Hussein Obama

that should lock it in for him to lose!

People need to wake up before it's to late!

I can't imagine a US President with the name Hussein!!!

#17     Mar 13, 2008
  8. SteveD

SteveD

I think I read that there are more white males than Blacks and Hispanics combined.....

Hispanics won't vote for a black guy...they don't really get along..

He really is just an "empty suit"....great speeches....nice looks...been practing speaking since high school.....

When someone says to be "non-partisan" they mean if you will just agree with me we can move forward, LOL....

I think it is McCains to lose....

SteveD

#18     Mar 13, 2008
  9. TGregg

TGregg

She was complaining about it, saying it was wrong. If it is wrong now, it was wrong when she accepted the VP nod. I agree with her, if Obama were white, he never would have made it this far.

But she's still a hypocrite. She's whining about how Obama is doing better than he deserves when she did the same thing.

It's just like making a name for yourself by nailing. . . errr. . . jailing prostitutes, then getting caught being a client.

Not that I support either of the other two. Neither Clinton, nor Hussein, nor McCain should be on a town council let alone POTUS.

#19     Mar 14, 2008
  10. I know, it's nothing less than amazing to watch.

Here we are (christians, jews & everyone else) in a war against radical muslims around the world, we've recently removed and hung Hussein and we in America have this guy running for president, who has a Muslim background, almost no ideas for change to speak of, a friendship with nutjob Louis Farrakan (who says whites are the skunks of the earth) and has written a book in which he clearly states he does not like white people.

And, he's doing quite well so far. Simply amazing.

#20     Mar 14, 2008