Clinton Asks Black Man to Move to Back of the Bus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Clinton Asks Black Man to Move to Back of the Bus
    Kevin Jackson
    November 01, 2010

The Democrats' ability to showcase their racism against blacks and other minorities, and the media's ability to overlook that racism, continue to astound me. I am speaking of Bill Clinton's back room deal to get the Democrat Senate nominee, Kendrick Meek -- a black man -- to drop out of the race in favor of Charlie Crist, a white man!

When you consider that Crist is a former Republican, it only makes the story more tantalizing. Why would Clinton select a former Republican-turned-Independent over the black candidate who won the Democrat primary? After all, the Democrats are the party of civil rights. Right?

Clinton is willing to toss the black man under the bus, in order to defeat...a Latino! I bet you won't hear it explained this way on Telemundo!

Clinton apparently doesn't want blacks or Latinos to become Senators. Put another way: The Senate is off limits for blacks and other minorities. Allow me to expose Democrat Dirty Secret #113 (DDS-113): Minorities are relegated to only House seats in Congress. Democrats reserve the Senate seats for the melanin-challenged. This included the half-white Barack Obama, who, as Harry Reid explained, passed the "color test" and who was "articulate and clean," according to Joe Biden.

As for the Senate invoking DDS-113, don't believe me, just ask full-black Roland Burris.

Upon Burris' appointment as Senator by the Democrat bad boy Blago, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Dick Durbin immediately held court with Burris in a "private meeting." In that meeting, Burris was encouraged not to run when his term expired. Here history goes...repeating...and repeating again.

As I have said, Democrats like their Senate like they like their milk...white!

Burris "acted out" at first, saying he would run again; however eventually he did as he was told by his Democrat Masters. And black Democrats have the nerve to call black Conservatives the sellouts!

Reid and Durbin said that the meeting had nothing to do with race, which is Democrat-speak for "It was totally about race, but we just can't say that."

In 2010, while the Democrats are actually discouraging black candidates from politics, Republicans are ushering in what can only be described as a Republican Renaissance.

There are 15 black Republicans running for the House; 18 Latino candidates running for the House and Senate; 4 Asians running on the Republican ticket, and many women running for the House, Senate, and gubernatorial positions.

Speaking of governors, Republicans can boast to having Nikki Haley as the first minority woman to receive a major party endorsement for governor. And it looks like she will win.

Democrats don't allow black governors, for the most part. Democrats believe that's just too much power for a minority to have. I know there is Deval Patrick; but he is governor of Massachusetts, where they love their tokens, be they gay, black, or a murdering Senator!

In the real world of Democrat state politics for minorities however, blacks can only be House Negros or mayors. Black Democrats are often put in charge of large population centers where blacks are disproportionately numerous in population, like Detroit or Philadelphia. You don't have to be a fortune-teller to know the fate of these cities, and the fate of the denizens therein. The non-blacks will leave, and the black Democrat politicians will run it...into the ground. Meanwhile, the suburbs will thrive, encircling what can only be described as a war zone formerly known as a city.

And all this will be done with the explicit knowledge of the Congressional Black Caucus.

What Democrats don't like to discuss is the fact that Democrat mayors, black and white, are in cahoots with the Congressional Black Caucus. Thirty-seven of the thirty-nine members of the Congressional Black Caucus hold dominion over "black" neighborhoods in these large cities. Black people managing black people...for Democrat votes! Rarely will you find minority Democrats legislating "outside their color." Black candidates can control black neighborhoods, and Latinos can do the same. This is how things work in the color-obsessed world of Liberal Democrats.

So Clinton's "private meeting" with his "friend" Meek is just more Democrat par-for-the-course behavior, and another example of the racist Democrat policies that put the white guy over the black guy. But the lamestream media will refuse to question this; they refuse to see the logic of Democrats relegating the roles of blacks as I earlier described. They don't want to recognize the truth.

And neither does the NAACP or the Congressional Black Caucus. Can these two black-obsessed groups not comprehend what is happening here? Will the real first black president, Bill Clinton get a pass because he can play the sax (poorly), and has a penchant for the chubby white girls?

Will anybody have the guts to ask Bill why he didn't ask Crist to step down? That's what Republicans would have done!

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

saw the interview with crist on greta van susteren the other night. it was friggen hilarious. crist couldn't respond to the questions she was asking, he just kept going on about rubio. absolutely hysterical. i'll see if i can find it.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

here you go. have a laugh. it's only part of the interview, but the rest went exactly the same, if not worse.

edit - found the whole thing.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52FZy57wUI8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52FZy57wUI8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. GOP asks women to move to the back of the bus

Next for GOP leaders: Stop Sarah Palin

Top Republicans in Washington and in the national GOP establishment say the 2010 campaign highlighted an urgent task that they will begin in earnest as soon as the elections are over: Stop Sarah Palin.

Interviews with advisers to the main 2012 presidential contenders and with other veteran Republican operatives make clear they see themselves on a common, if uncoordinated, mission of halting the momentum and credibility Palin gained with conservative activists by plunging so aggressively into this year’s midterm campaigns.

There is rising expectation among GOP elites that Palin will probably run for president in 2012 and could win the Republican nomination, a prospect many of them regard as a disaster in waiting.

5. "Democrats like their Senate like they like their milk...white!"

I'm sure Gabfly can sort this all out for us-- perhaps a cartoon will explain it all?

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

theres a difference between not wanting an individual to run in the first place, over trying to get someone who has won the nominee to back down so you can get your political agenda out.

however, i dont expect you to understand it.

7. BS.Who are they to tell her not to run,then conspire against her to prevent her from doing so

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

who told her not to run?

you have no names. all you have is a non-linked to article which you cut and pasted to say that "top aides" of the GOP think palin's running would be a disaster. so what? i think that too. you do too, you said it yourself that you would like that to happen so it fragments the republican party. you'd be right, too.

most of us realize that.

but guess what, if she decides to run and gets the nominee, no one has a right to tell her to quit. if the people choose her, then that is what we call a democracy. the difference here is that clinton is trying to tell a democrat nominee to step down - ignoring the will of the people, so his agenda can be furthered. and he's apparently got the full force of the white house behind his request. and this isnt the first time the white house has tried something like this.

and you cant see the difference.

what if clinton decides she wants to run for the democratic nominee and the democratic party, or obama's administration, try to get her to see the light and back down? are you going to be up in arms over that?

of course you won't. they'd be RIGHT to do so, as having obama and hillary run for president in 2012 would virtually divide the left to the fortune of the right. it's called strategy. duh