Clint Eastwood Super Bowl Ad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Just you.

[Oh, you're right. I should have said "if they are".]

#11     Feb 6, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

No matter what side of the fence a conservative walks, Ricter will walk on the other. No thinking is involved in his decision.

#12     Feb 6, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I could say the same of you. If the news is bad it's Obama's fault, and if the news is good then he had nothing to do with it.

#13     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh?

Whoo Hoo I'm right about something! I know because Ricter said so.

My day is made.

:)

#14     Feb 6, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

#15     Feb 6, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. They should emphasize not their toughness, but their speed, so potential buyers can imagine themselves getting the hell out of there. : )

#16     Feb 6, 2012
  7. lol, I think they should also include a "Premium" package that includes a fully armored car with run flat tires.

I'm actually only half kidding about that. Sales of armored vehicles have been on an uptick for years now, I figure it's only a matter of time before the high end manufacturers build them that way at the factory for a hefty profit margin.

#17     Feb 6, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Yeah, but if Bush had saved Chrysler, you'd be saluting and waving a flag.

#18     Feb 6, 2012
  9. Just watched a review of the ad on TV. Republican strategist saw the ad as positive for America, especially Rep's. Due to Eastwood being a Conservative or libertarian. He said it was sort of like a Rorschach Test, to be interpreted by the observer.

c

#19     Feb 6, 2012
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Less then half of auto manufacturing jobs are in Michigan.

The biggest lie out there is that Obama saved the auto industry.
    There are hundreds of thousands of auto manufacturing jobs that would still be there if GM and Chrysler went out of business.

The Republicans only wanted GM to go through a normal bankruptcy. GM would have still been in business.

#20     Feb 6, 2012