Climate Change Vital Signs of The Planet.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 27, 2012.

1. i realize that to you right wingers nasa scientists are a bunch of godless commies trying to destroy the american way of life.... for whatever reason. but really would a little knowledge hurt some of you?

http://climate.nasa.gov/

Climate Change Vital Signs of The Planet.

2. Why do you care about climate change? If its true, you'll be dead a long time before it affects the planet.

3. Ricter

Ricter

I think it was comedian Jack Handy who said, "I think we should protect our environment for the sake of our children. But not for the sake of our children's children, because I don't think our children should be having sex!"

4. you have a point. to me its really just a battle in the war against the science deniers on the right.

5. and peil is a Christian ?

6. Ricter

Ricter

He's a CINO.

7. NASA is not a credible source. Anyway, it is a small office of NASA that is run by a notorious AGW campaigner, James Hansen. Bush hsould have fired him but was too timid as usual.

8. So what will you personally get from the battle if you win it? I think we both know the answer to that is nothing....so why fight the war? (or I should say, why start the war?)

9. i have a duty for the good of mankind to educate out willfull ignorance whether it be from religion or ideology.

We Have A Responsibility…as unbelievers, we have a responsibility to the future of our species to do whatever we can to disseminate the science and eliminate the myth.
    Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.

10. It's affecting the planet right now. peil is dumber'n'a bag o'hammers. Let's not let that condition become contagious.

#10     Jul 27, 2012