Climate Alarmists Own Words Debunk Their Science

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Oh, you mean your fraudulent video that you touted as the best thing since sliced bread but in fact was total bullshit and lies?

I might do that when the overwhelming 97% consensus on the reality of AGW among climate scientists comes down to say less than 90% and the temps and humidity levels of the atmosphere come down to normal levels. Because you see...when the energy levels (heat and water vapor) of the atmosphere are abnormally high like they are we get stronger weather. It's a pretty simple concept. So of course it goes over the heads of many like yourself on the ignorant right.

To read it now is a waste of time as it's just more denier bullshit paid for by the FF industry to confuse the weak-minded righties.

#11     Mar 1, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

There is another one of the lies that you aren't smart enough to quit saying. This has been debunked over and over. Just like your peer reviewed papers that all say it AGW when there are over 1000 saying just the opposite.

You are just a fool futurecunt. Repeating your lies does nothing.

#12     Mar 1, 2013
  3. Oh, the fact that it's in Forbes is a good hint that it's FF industry funded denial bullshit. Stevy Forbes has previously ignorantly and wrongly stated that volcanoes give off more CO2 than man's activities.

Why can't you guys ever use an authoritative, science-oriented source for your denial bullshit? Try NOAA. If you think NOAA can't be trusted you are simply insane.

#13     Mar 1, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Are you saying all those quotes are a lie since it was compiled by Forbes? I think they would face a ton of lawsuits if they made all that up. You are even dumber that I thought. What a jackass for even making such an argument, futurecunt.

#14     Mar 1, 2013
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Here is the Doran study - the one that you keep claiming the 97% figure comes from. (article starts halfway down the page)
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2009EO030002/pdf

Please find the 97% consensus among climate scientists in the article.

Difficulty: 97% is NEVER mentioned in the article.

#15     Mar 1, 2013
  6. I really think every school should have this very thread as part of their science curriculum, or "environmental science" or whatever PC name they use these days.

We have it all here. Politicians misusing science to advance goals that could never succeed on their own merits. We have scientists and institutions willingly lending their prestige to the effort ine xchange for what are essentially bribes. We have honest scientists who didn't get the memo being tarnished when they point out obvious holes.

Then we have the ardent true believers, who attack anyone who refuses to buy in to the panic.

#16     Mar 1, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

This quote from the article sums up how science got itself into this fix.

When Moore was asked who is responsible for promoting unwarranted climate fear and what their motives are, he said: “A powerful convergence of interests. Scientists seeking grant money, media seeking headlines, universities seeking huge grants from major institutions, foundations, environmental groups, politicians wanting to make it look like they are saving future generations. And all of these people have converged on this issue.”

He did forget to mention the Al Gores of the world who are just in it to make huge sums from the government money being wasted on AGW.

#17     Mar 1, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

It certainly needs to be a warning taught about the dangers of politics and when science goes bad.

#18     Mar 1, 2013
  9. jem

jem

I have trouble believing scientists and universities would be influenced by billions of dollars in grants.

I have trouble believing the left would lie about the climate to promote world govt a new world orders and wealth transfer.

I have trouble believing the UN would lie to me.

I have trouble believing that although my chart shows that temperature change precedes CO2 accumulation and dissipation that CO2 does not cause warming on earth because people Bill Maher tell me so.

I have trouble believing anti agw papers would have trouble being published in agw journals.

I am product of todays education system in which our children do no learn critical thinking unless their parents teach it to them.

When a country has a spending problem I vote for more spending.

Pleased to meet you won't you guess my name.

#19     Mar 1, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well Done!

#20     Mar 1, 2013