cliff is here, who loses

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, Dec 20, 2012.

1. No "deal" means anything at all unless there are enough spending cuts to eliminate the deficit.

If after the deal, Odumbo runs up another $5-6Trillion in debts... WHICH IS HIS PLAN RIGHT NOW... we're that much closer to the ruination of the country.

The cliff is just (1) hurting those who pay the most taxes and hire people.... shouldn't we ask "why would he do that"?, and (2) political theater.

(The American people are "frogs in a pot"... STUPID ONES AT THAT... CLAMORING FOR THE HEAT TO BE TURNED UP FASTER!)

:mad: :mad:

#21     Dec 21, 2012
  2. TGregg

TGregg

BTW (in my case) punt means a delay on the FC to sometime next year - giving the politicos more time to <strike>stay in power and continue looting</strike> reach a compromise. Then Obama and friends get crazy and demand something fierce like at least two dollars of tax raises per dollar of "spending cuts" - if not a whole lot higher than that. Further, these "spending cuts" will be the same steaming pile of bovine excrement that we usually get from DC. They won't be actual cuts but merely reductions in planned growth. Of course, the democrats can offer the republicans the usual additional fairyland deal of substantial cuts to be named later. LOL.

Next year, the One will stand tall. The GOP'll be hosed. Either they agree to a massive tax hike (Read My Lips™) or they stand tall, send us over the cliff and get raped in the MSM. Either way, they get slaughtered in the mids.

#22     Dec 21, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

It will be the Republican's fault in January. But, in a couple months, what ever lingers, Obama will own it and the resulting recession.

#23     Dec 21, 2012
  4. Hell obama doesn't own up to anything except being elected being elected in a landslide, everything else is bush's fault or bo's the dog.

rainbow coalition dog.
    [​IMG]
    Anybody else think it's a bit narcissistic to name a dog by your own initials?

• bo.jpg
      File size:
      9.3 KB
      Views:
    #24     Dec 21, 2012
  5. Hell, Obama owns it all now and the media lap dogs won't pin anything on him other than Man of the Year award. Benghazi, all his. Can't bring congress to any resolution, all his.
    He could come out wearing a Chairman Mao t-shirt using the American flag as a carpet, step up to the microphone and say praise be to Allah... the MSM would just stare lovingly.

#25     Dec 21, 2012
  6. Wallet

Wallet

ROLF, choked on my coffee.......

#26     Dec 21, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

CO, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think of the media. :D

#27     Dec 21, 2012
  8. When what I can see, there is enuf Tea Party influence to freeze Boehner. That is why we are ultimately going to go over the cliff. The GOP does not want to go, but Boenher has no wriggle room.

#28     Dec 21, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Couldn't stay away, eh? We really didn't miss you but I see you missed us. he he he he. :p :p :p

#29     Dec 21, 2012