Clemency bid denied for gang killer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Dec 12, 2005.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Just for the hell of it I read one of his childrens anti gang books, and I don't see how anyone can really claim he is doing anything other than promoting a racist black agenda, but then again Im just a skinny white republican.

Brandon

#41     Dec 12, 2005
  2. Retribution is a primitive base instinct.

I guess that is the nature of a "Christian Nation" following the will of Jesus Christ to kill the sinners.....

Execute the killers for Jesus.....oh what a country....

#42     Dec 12, 2005
  3. Look out, you just made ZZZzzzzzzz and some of the other crazed liberals hit list.

#43     Dec 12, 2005
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I don't think that the capital punishment serves too much of a purpose other than to maybe make the victims family feel better. And, if it does make them feel better I'm all for it, but they should have to pull the switch themselves if they really want the person dead. There is no death penalty is Canada or Europe etc and you are much less likely to be killed there than in the US, it does not work.

#44     Dec 12, 2005
  5. I think you are consuming a little too many drugs...:)

#45     Dec 12, 2005
  6. Once again we see the right wingers justify their actions by the benchmark of the acts of crazed murderers.

The murderer acts insanely to kill, the "sane" then execute the killers...

The bar is set by the sinners actions, so the "saved" Christians feel they can kill the killers....as long as their killing is "rationalized" as lawful....and with full sanctity of the virtuous.

America, this so called "Christian Nation" is spiritually bankrupt....

#46     Dec 12, 2005
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Brandon, my friend, you are wrong on this issue. The death penalty is a deterent to crime. But, it has to be administered in a swift and sure manner to be meaningful. In this country, it is not. Thus, your assumption that the death penalty is not a deterent.

Our prisons in this country make a mockery of any alternative to the death penalty. That's one of the major problems in regards to crime and punishment in this country. Our little thugs in the USA wouldn't dare commit such acts in other countries. They don't put up with the nonsense. They have "ways" to deal with it.

#47     Dec 12, 2005
  8. Shut up cracker!

#48     Dec 12, 2005
  9. In the "good old days" of prairie justice and instant lynchings, were there no murders?

Again, the deterrent argument is full of holes.

#49     Dec 12, 2005
  10. BSAM

BSAM

What was the murder rate then?

#50     Dec 12, 2005