Clemency bid denied for gang killer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optionpro007, Dec 12, 2005.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I got an idea. Let's do away with all trials by jury and just let the governor of each state decide on these cases to begin with and save all the follow up and commotion.

#31     Dec 12, 2005
  2. I hear Saddam has started writing a children's book. Nobel Peace Prize nomination is coming....stay tuned.

#32     Dec 12, 2005
  3. Also, someone pointed out that his first 10 years or so inside he was bad news.

Hypothetically, would you grant clemency if LAPD told you their intelligence says the rioting, injuries and property damage is likely to be huge?

#33     Dec 12, 2005
  4. Ironically these reminds me of our times in Rome...

Those with our thumbs down....those with their thumbs up..

A spectacle indeed. :cool:

#34     Dec 12, 2005
  5. I guarantee you they nominate this guy. Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, and Benito Mussolini were all nominated as well.

#35     Dec 12, 2005
  6. What about Arafat ...

He won !!

#36     Dec 12, 2005
  7. What a prestigious award this has become.

#37     Dec 12, 2005
  8. I'm happy that he didn't get a stay of execution. That scumbag murdered innocent people and has been living off of our taxes for over a decade.

I don't give a shit about the childrens books he wrote. I think we should focus on the families who lost their innocent fathers/sons and mothers/daughters because of that lowlife.

Only problem I see is that it took too long to finally get it done.

P.S.--Maybe tree huggers like ZZZzzzzzzz wouldn't be so forgiving if it was one of his family members who was killed by that scumbag.

#38     Dec 12, 2005
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Of course not. I'd do what Mayor Daley did here in Chicago during the MLK assassination riots in 1968. Mayor Daley ordered Chicago police to "shoot to kill any arsonist or anyone with a Molotov cocktail in his hand ... and to shoot to maim or cripple anyone looting any stores in our city."

#39     Dec 12, 2005
  10. Ahhhhh, that time honored tradition of rioting "for the the cause".

Looting for a new pair of kicks, a T.V., an X-Box, some CD's, and a little bling-bling will surely show whitey that Tookie should have been pardoned.

#40     Dec 12, 2005