ClearView--Business Intelligence for the Financial Markets

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimP, Jun 30, 2005.

1. TimP

TimP

Market ICE, LLC has announced the release of its flagship product, the ClearView™ Active Trading Platform, as the first to present real-time financial markets business intelligence. ClearView™ provides institutional and retail trading customers with high-resolution information delivery services based on a fresh scientific view of the financial market. http://www.marketice.com/news.html

2. This should be good.

3. trader99

trader99

The Prez of the company is Norman Bates? hehe. LOL. J/K. His actual name is Norm Bates.

Looks like a really cool product! Any demos?

4. TimP

TimP

the company offers a free trial. the client interface can be downloaded from the website.

5. nbates

nbates

I hope it is...we've tried a number of new things that "in the lab" have proven notably effective:

a) sub-minute time series (1,5,10,15 & 30 second charts),
    b) two flavors of trend reversal detection (DSP and Wavelets),
    c) bias weighted ticks and shares for A/D analysis and trade frequency acceleration metrics (with unique presentation)

We're just starting out, so if you'd like to give it a test drive and let me know what I can do to make the program more useful that'll be great!

- NB -

6. To the best of your knowledge, are 30 second charts the closest to real-time tick charts available?

7. TimP

TimP

others may claim 30-second data; ClearView offers 1- and 5-second data in its charts

8. TimP

TimP

We are not aware of other products offering charts, scans and alerts using data less than one-minute old. ClearView's high resolution time series data are not matched by other products of which we are aware.