Clearing the Smoke on Obama’s Eligibility

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 28, 2009.

1. There is no " vaulted original "

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/07/24/CNN-chief-Obama-birth-story-dead/UPI-76681248480120/

"Klein wrote in an e-mail to staffers Thursday that CNN researchers had determined Hawaiian officials discarded paper birth documents in 2001. Thus, he said, Obama's long-form birth certificate no longer exists, and a shorter certificate that is public is the official record."

#11     Jul 29, 2009
  2. The real reason you dont like him is because he is as you put it "halfrican " and it just kills you to see a "halfrican " in the White House and leader of the world

Get used of it,he will be there for awhile

#12     Jul 29, 2009

3. It would be highly unlikely that past records were destroyed. Typically, they are either boxed and put in storage, microfilmed, or more recently, archived in digital form. It seems everyone is playing word games in not wanting to address producing an original birth certificate that includes the hospital and doctor were the birth occurred. I am quite a bit older than the halfrican, and I can assure you I have access to my original birth certificate that not only has the hospital, doctor, time, etc., but also a foot print and witness signatures. It seems a direct definition of the meaning of "discarded paper birth documents" is in order.

#13     Jul 29, 2009

4. Perhaps your replies would carry more substance if you didn't build them on opinions and assumptions. In keeping on topic, your knee jerk response indicates you are one of the blind followers I mentioned in my previous posting. Therefore, let's be fair and allow you a chance for redemption by showing the world whether or not logic is in your arsenal of thought process.

For instance, how can you explain away the fact the halfrican visited Pakistan during a time when travel to that country was banned by the US government? He obviously did not use a US passport, so what country issued passport did he use to enter Pakistan? The logical explanation is he used a passport issued from Indonesia. However, given the fact Indonesia forbid dual citizenship at that time, this again brings into question the halfrican's eligibility and US citizenship status. What say you?

#14     Jul 29, 2009

5. To late to edit, but not too late to verify my assessment as being correct.

Many thanks to Xspurt, for posting the following link on another thread showing ITrader is quite mistaken in his belief as to why the halfrican refuses to release his long form vault copy birth certificate. With this new information, the only logical conclusion is he can't produce the document because one most likely doesn't exist proving he is a natural born citizen. Why else would the halfrican strong arm a Hawaiian official to once again "declare" his eligibility short of releasing the document for public view?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105233

#15     Jul 29, 2009
  6. He cant produce the document because Hawaii does not issue it

There is no long form certificate.When you ask for a birth certificate in Hawaii,you get the certification of live birth that Obama has produced

When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth.

http://hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/appforms/applyhhl

[​IMG]

#16     Jul 29, 2009

7. Not true on all counts. Hawaii has a long form on file IF the halfrican was actually born there. They cannot, however, release it for viewing without the halfricans consent. Given the fact the halfrican will not give consent and has spent vast amounts of money to keep it private when simply allowing it to be released would not only be free, but remove all doubt. Therefore, the question remains, why and what is he hiding? Furthermore, why is he also hiding his school records?

I gave you another chance to redeem yourself if you could answer logically, and you failed miserably.

#17     Jul 29, 2009
  8. ...then there is the issue of which country issued the passport on which he traveled during his college days... there is more than one loose thread unraveling...

#18     Jul 29, 2009
  9. What don't you understand about these statements ?(from the Hawaiian government )

When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.

Although original birth certificates (Certificates of Live Birth) are preferred for their greater detail, the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth.

#19     Jul 29, 2009
  10. I have posted proof from the Hawaiian government that they don't issue long form birth certificates.Now you post something from the Hawaiian government that says you can get a long form birth certificate after 2001

#20     Jul 29, 2009