Clean water (funny)

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by bookish, Jul 8, 2022.

1. bookish

bookish

True story

The former mayor and the head of the police where I live were caught defecating in the water supply. Then the current ones were caught. Then a local grocer was caught bottling water and labeling it as bottled elsewhere. Then they were caught defecating in it. The last time I checked you could stand back about 15 feet and notice Ice Mountain water had a brown tint to it. The others were also dirty, but not brown. Nestle Pure is the only water I know that is clean, but who knows how long that will last.

In an effort to find clean water (nevermind food) I looked up buying reagent grade water from a chemical supply company. Apparently the criminals that control this country are so eager to feed us their shit that they have made reagent grade water a "restricted item" and you can't even get a price.

FYI ordering certain chemicals can get you disappeared. I wonder if water is one of them

Amerika!

https://www.thomassci.com/Chemicals/Solvents-W/_/Water-Reagent-Grade1?q=Reagent Grade Water

Doesnt really matter. They would just defecate in it and tell you it is reagent grade when it isnt.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  2. Everyone should boil, and filter their water. Repeat this procedure twice.
    You can call me paranoid, but I don't trust tap faucet water or bottled water as well.

Big companies and entities always end up screwing the little guy, and masses.

bookish likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

47 bux per gallon? Dude, you can buy distilled water by the gallon at Walmart for like a buck.

You cannot get any more pure than distilled.

Sheesh

4. bookish

bookish

Illiterate, quit smoking meth and read the post again.

5. bookish

bookish

I respect you for the modesty of your username.

6. Part science, Part art...understanding the data science, the notebook, and understanding the Ho and emotions of the market and people -- just like my trading philosophy process,

It's all, rather, highly profound and deep -- and not just basic and surfacy, as you might imagine and presume,

bookish 2022,