Clean up tweet

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, May 29, 2020.

1. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

All the shit going on in The US today and he's on TV ranting about China:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    gwb-trading likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I see Donnie being put on timeout had a corrective action on the child

4. This is exactly why he should stay off Twitter. Did he mean looters will start shooting, or that looters should be shot? Gee, ya think any interpretation will fall right along political lines? Dumb move on his part.

5. Overnight

Overnight

When in the same context he mentions bringing in the military, it is evident he meant looters will be shot by the military. Of course he has walked it back to mean the other thing. Like how he can walk down 5th Ave, shoot someone, and people will still vote for him.

If that were brought up now with this latest Twitter gaff? He'd say he meant shooting them with a camera. Shooting a photograph.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You know what he meant:rolleyes:

7. I would say 50% of Trump's issues would never have existed if he stayed off Twitter and just let his mouth whore piece Press Secy make cleaned up prescreened comments for him.

CaptainObvious, Overnight and Cuddles like this.
  8. smallfil

smallfil

In a press conference, President Donald Trump said if the liberal media was not so dishonest, he could be off Twitter. The reason he is on so much is to debunk and rebut the 24/7 liberal media lies. Funny, he never was a target but, was a darling of liberal media when he was a private citizen. Anyone, remember that? Once, he assumed the Presidency, then he was a 24/7 target with a bullseye on his back. If I was in his place, I would be using Twitter as well. He also, noted that he can instantly, reach tens of millions with one tweet. Why should he give up the only means to fight extreme liberal media? If extreme liberal media was fair, there would be no need to debunk or discredit anything they say. Just look at the press conferences at the White House where liberal media hacks pop up one gotcha question after another in efforts to put him in a bad light. There are no journalists left, just extreme liberal media hacks out to try and destroy President Donald Trump at every turn.

9. Overnight

Overnight

I agree. But you think the American people are going to finally tell him "You're fired!" this November? Mmmm, I am not so sure. Sheeple.

10. Nah because now both sides look forward to his tweets daily....and I think Trump cannot stand if attention goes away from him.

#10     May 29, 2020