Classy Elton John performed at Limbaugh's wedding despite Rush's homophobe rhetoric

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Aug 14, 2010.

1. JamesL

JamesL

2. Look at that look on John's face, "I got no principles, wheres the money" Limbaugh, "...wheres the sandwiches."

who better to espouse the rights point of view than a fat man.

3. The economy & Sir Elton, both not what they used to be.
    Raj Rajaratnam of the Galleon insider trading infamy had paid $4 million to have Kenny Rogers come to a birthday party in September 2007.

4. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

I want to know what that blonde was thinking at that moment - "how many drinks do I need to mount this whale tonics (and every night)?" I bet she figures she could screw him to death and get his estimated 8 figure estate to herself.

5. jem

jem

I was wondering if you could provide information about his homophobic rants. I wonder if Elton John would really play for the guy if he had said nasty things about gays.

6. Rush Limbaugh is well known for using a favorite phrase: 'bend over, grab the ankles, and say, ‘Have your way with me’
    For example, “Democrats will bend over, grab the ankles, and say, ‘Have your way with me’” to African-Americans and gays. — Rush Limbaugh.

This is clearly playing to the fear and disgust of the majority of straight Americans towards homosexual acts.

7. Hello

Hello

Your full of shit.

If i lose my ass in the market ill say i got bent over by a certain stock(no pun intended), if you look through the posts on elite trader shit like that gets said all the time. does that make me a homophobe?

The vast majority of the population both guys AND girls associate having something rammed up their ass with a bad experience, myself included, saying something like that doesnt make me a homophobe. Just because the vast majority of the population think that taking it up the ass is one of the worst things that can happen to them it doesnt mean everyone is a homophobe.

I suggest you go out in public and find some friends, and see how real people talk, instead of hanging out with whatever group of liberal pansies you currently hang out with that would take offense to these sayings.

My suggestion to you is to take your panties off..... or does that make me a homophobe?

8. TGregg

TGregg

People also say they got screwed - and they do not imply it was a pleasant experience.

So most people are heterophobes too, right?

9. Hello

Hello

I was going to the same thing about getting screwed but i thought i was beating a dead horse, clearly there is something lacking in a liberal like his brain when he tries to associate something people say all the time with being a homophobe.

Apparently it isnt good enough to just accept gay people anymore, now we have to also think that getting fucked in the ass would be a pleasant experience in order to not be a homophobe.

I think what is really going on here though is that another supposedly tolerant democrat cant stand the fact that a gay person would sing at a hard core right wingers wedding, im sure there are already democrats and gays everywhere calling elton john a traitor.

Its the same thing with black people in the tea party, liberals cant stand any minorities who vote for the right wing, so they ostricise them and call them traitors every chance they get.

All this from the party of tolerance and understanding...

#10     Aug 14, 2010