classified adds

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by trade555, Jan 29, 2002.

1. I think Elite Trader should get a classified add section for Items for sale and employment. I'm sure Wall st would find it useful and who knows what it might do for ET. PS If it works out please keep it free.

2. Actually, I think it would be fine to charge a small amount, such as 1 to 2% of sale price, $25 or something that didn't get in the way of selling your items. Ebay has a good model for what works

3. A small fee is reasonable and would help ET. This is the best site I have ever seen and would like the chat to stay free. I looked at these other sites and they suck some of the posts here are really good and unbiased. A classified add section is just so perfect. You already have people recruiting for a few firms. Finding software and brokers is just so easy here why stop there.

4. That is a great idea.

Maybe it could be limited to individuals (not firms!!!) selling/trading books and small items and be....free for us??? :)

5. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

All we need is a forum called "Classifieds" and 2 subcategories:
    Services (ie stock pick sites, mentoring, custom programming)
    Products (ie software, hardware, books)

If someone has a product they want to sell, they can just include a link to an E-Bay auction.

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

The classifieds are coming so stay tuned. I should be the second week of February.