Classification of ET Fairy Tales

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Pick a number at random from above and pander to ET's needs. Everybody wants to believe that dreams come true and that fairy tales have happy endings.

#11     Apr 9, 2009
  2. Thus the secret of Jack's "success."

#12     Apr 9, 2009
  3. 1. EliteTrader (The biggest fairy tale.)

I am here to goof off. I am not ET by a long shot. If I were I will not waist my time with this. BTW some are here to scam as well. Just ignore them and enjoy the goofing.

goof–off
    Pronunciation:\ˈgüf-ˌȯf\
    Function:noun

: one who evades work or responsibility

#13     Apr 9, 2009
  4. Or since we're classifying ET fairy tales, maybe he'd fit in best in a "pied piper" section.

#14     Apr 9, 2009
  5. Banff01

Banff01

Duref, think about why you have given trading so much time. Yes, it's addictive and then there's the dream of quick riches but if there is more to it then that it's important for you to realize that. If trading is just about money for you then for sure go do something else.

#15     Apr 9, 2009
  6. Are you saying that on ET there is that "more than money" to trading?

#16     Apr 9, 2009
  7. How about this one:

1000 Assisting new traders by answering their PM's will bring positive karma.

or:

1100 New members of ET who don't know how to use the search function deserve to have their questions answered.

or:

1200 The questions "how much money can I make daily w/ x amount of dollars" and "how big of an account do I need to make a living" and "what is the best risk-free strategy for writing options to make a monthly income" should all be discussed at least weekly .

#17     Apr 9, 2009
  8. I bequeath my magic beans and philosopher's stone to you, bien fait!

#18     Apr 9, 2009
  9. Eight

Eight

Idiot, it's "waste" not "waist" in that context... jeez... waste /waist, lose /loose... I try and I try but it never seems to get better...

#19     Apr 9, 2009
  10. Not if "your" posting on ET :p

#20     Apr 9, 2009