Classic Geometric Patterns and Narrow Range Setups

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by inandlong, Oct 11, 2003.

1. well as u wish, i made my suggestoin

#31     Oct 17, 2003
  2. My bad. In my haste to watch the rest of the game I forgot to post the update of FST.

A case can be made that using the extremes instead of as i drew it, a rising wedge would have been drawn. This would signal a reversal. either way, the lower leg has been taken out on 2x volume than the consolidation days. Not big stuff, and tuff to call. The pull back days have been appropriately lower, as a clue to the validity of the break down.

#32     Oct 17, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

It would appear that FST is begining to form a another 2BC to the downside from this morning. GREAT .20+ cent move this morning if you were short!:D

#33     Oct 17, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

#34     Oct 17, 2003
  5. Lol, yes. Definitely not the package for the habitual scalper, but it does the job, has excellent charts, and is so darn easy to use. I've been seeing enough complaints recently about Realtick and E-signal to know QCharts isn't so bad.

#35     Oct 17, 2003
  6. T-REX

T-REX

HAHAHAHAH!!

You actually made me laugh out loud!:D

Hey though. what's up with E-signal. I thought that they were the best in the business?:confused:

#36     Oct 17, 2003
  7. I know they always win the award for data reliabilty so the bottom line must be just as you say. It just 'seems' like the front page of ET carries an "Esignal is down" thread often enough for me to stay with Q.

#37     Oct 17, 2003
  8. T-REX

T-REX

Oh, by the way have you check your "FST" lately?:D

After the opening bell you had a 2BC setup to short.
    At 1:35pm EST you had another 2BC setup RVSL long.
    At 2:55pm EST you had another 2BC setup short again.

WHEW!:eek:

What a day!:D

#38     Oct 17, 2003
  9. Clear as mud to me....

#39     Oct 20, 2003
  10. You have missed it, right now there is no geometric setup . E mail me your email address and I will send you a chart later in a day to show you how to do it better.
    Walter

#40     Oct 21, 2003