Classic FX

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Your a liar and trading on borrowed time. Looking over your statement again, I now notice you also show exiting a Gbp/usd position and not showing the entrance.
    By just looking at the way you trade, your highly seceptable to making bad judgement calls, hence your position size is probably varying. This alone has probably made your trading a losing event.
    The fact that your profits are only 5 pips on average and your willing to take a 1.8 pips loss just to enter show you really don't know what your doing. Your out -36% of your average win by just entering the position. This almost guarantees your demise.

One can not scalp the FX market and if you were good enough to do it, you wouldn't. You wouldn't be willing to lose 36% to enter a trade.

Like I said, your a fraud.
    :)

#41     Aug 4, 2009
  2. Jeez, even with instructions you still can't read it! Which trade are you talking about, which exit on Gbp/Usd without an entry? With the exception of the t/p's on Eur/Usd overnight and a long Eur/Chf at 17.02 all the entries and exits are there, all you have to do is read it. D'ya think you can manage that?

The rest of your post is drivel, I've been at this game for a looooong time, it's probably why I've got 27 clients on FX Manager, all a lot happier than the one and only client you had....and lost!

You're out of your depth here DepthTrade, (hehe, pun intended!) :D

#42     Aug 4, 2009
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

The first statement you show, at the bottom about the third line you show 'close trade' for Gbp/usd, a little further up you show a 'close trade' for Aud/jpy.
    If one scrolls past those, then starts adding up your positions, your win percentage drops immensely. You start adding onto losing positons- big no, no in trading.
    You saying you have 27 clients is meaningless as most on here will agree.
    The only thing that can be validated is time stamped positioning, which you don't have.
    Taking your word at face value= nothing.

Your a fraud.

#43     Aug 4, 2009
  4. lol, you're a flake (that's "you're" as in "you are", not "your" :D)

Give the pairs, prices, and times of the trades you can't figure out and I'll spell it out for you.......or don't, it really makes no difference to me.

Having 27 long-standing clients (some are 2-digit client account numbers who joined when FXManager was first released) says they're happy clients to have stayed with the fund, they didn't pull their money out after 26 weeks!

Anyway as much fun as it's been chewing the fat with you I'm going out to dinner with friends tonight and I'll get shot if I don't go and get changed! Maybe by the time I get back you will have figured out how to read a trading blotter.....but I wouldn't bet on it!

#44     Aug 4, 2009
  5. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Like I said, your statements are meaningless. It does not show whether you have any open positons, or if you closed all your positions.
    You having opened several positions as price went against you, then posting a 'closing' of positions does not tell us whether you have closed the Full position.
    It doesn't give us enough information.
    You stating you have 27 clients is as good as worthless. You stating you have clients with two digit account numbers only means they really don't know much about trading or they wouldn't let you trade it at an over -36% loss just to get into positon.
    By the way, my account number is 2#7, so I have one of the first accounts too, probably older then you.

I guarantee I have way more experience than you. You'll never be able to position size with your technique, no one would be that dumb.

#45     Aug 4, 2009
  6. And we know what that guarantee is worth... a 20%+ draw-down on a $1,000 account. An account that you were shopping to anyone who would listen.

#46     Aug 4, 2009
  7. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Your an idiot to waste your time arguing something you know nothing about.
    That client wanted to buy metals to hold long term. The metals market dropped immensely, the balance reflected the price of metals.
    That is unavoidable if one is going to buy and hold. Either way I returned the account with a profit.

My exit is no more than -3% on my currency positions. Averaging no more than a -1% lose.

#47     Aug 4, 2009
  8. Oh my God, seriously? "Close Trade" means close the trade, it doesn't mean close part of the trade. If it was to close part of a trade it wouldn't say "Close Trade" now would it? If you spent more time learning how to read a trade blotter you would be able to see that all those trades were round turns, opened and closed, with the exception of the last Eur/Chf long which is still open.

None of my trades have a 36% loss, I have no idea where you're getting that figure from. I really would expect someone who has been trading with Oanda for as long as you say you have to be able to understand how to read a blotter, seriously.

Position size? Do you mean is my strategy scaleable? Well according to Oanda up to 10 million a click apparantly it is, although I've never tried it. The size I trade suits the account balance and the risk profiles of my clients.

Listen my friend, you're making a complete fool of yourself, if I were you I would simply quit and carry on with your journal. Who knows, maybe you have finally learned how to trade and you can dazzle us all! You've made a reasonable start, go for it!

You have a nice evening, I'm off now.....

#48     Aug 4, 2009
  9. You're not fit to trade baseball cards. You lost 20% managing $1,000. Your mommy must be very proud.

#49     Aug 4, 2009
  10. Circus over, no refunds.

#50     Aug 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.