Classic FX

Discussion in 'Forex' started by DepthTrade, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. euclid

euclid

This is normal for ET. He will fit right in.

#21     Aug 4, 2009
  2. Now you come to mention it you're probably right!

:D

#22     Aug 4, 2009
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Like I originally said and you verified, I returned the account with a gain, that's the bottom line.
    Fact- The drawdown was from long held metal positions.

Depth Trade Results
    Start Date Jan-14
    Deposit Amount 1000.00
    Week Start Date 5-Jul-08
    Week End Date 13-Jul-08
    # Weeks 26
    USD Start of Week 883.71
    USD Ending Amount 1011.20
    P/L for Week $ 127.49
    P/L % for Week 14.43%
    P/L since Start $ 11.20
    P/L % since Start 1.12%
    Expected ROI yearly 2.24%

My max drawdowns for currency is 3%, average drawdown 0.75%

After that entire episode, Putz told me he could out trade me, he proceeded to buy silver by himself at the 19$ high and lost everything when it dropped to under 10$

Exactly as I told him, "whether he makes it in the market is up to me"
    That's why you won't see him on any forum talking me down, he knows I know what I am doing<fact.

My last words to him, "you will never see or have a FX account traded with a profit after the one I managed for you. You will never make a dime in FX without me, nor will you ever find someone else capable of making you a profit."
    It's a year later and those words still hold true.

Still holding the following positions.

Aud/usd +63 pips
    Eur/usd +147 pips
    Gbp/usd +230 pips
    Usd/cad +93 pips
    Usd/chf +77 pips
    Usd/jpy -69 pips

+1.62%

Classic FX
    start date 02/08/09
    Closed positions,
    +0 pips
    +0.0%
    :)

#23     Aug 4, 2009
  4. It looks as though the account was flat position when you began trading. This was a $1,000 account? Really?

#24     Aug 4, 2009
  5. Even if the return of 1.12% between January 08 and July 08 is true, it is below the riskfree-rate for the period, so you made less while incurring risk and drawdown. Dont use PR-material that gets owned by a savings-account.

#25     Aug 4, 2009
  6. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

Yes the account was flat when started, I don't see how it could have been anything but flat when started, no offence :)
    The account was only 1k, I don't have a minimum and he said he would possibly deposit more.
    What can I say.

#26     Aug 4, 2009
  7. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

You have no idea what your talking about, nor know what the client ultimately wanted.
    He wanted to buy and hold metals, making a comparison to Riskfree rate is irrelevent.

My currency positioning blows away anything comparable at over +30% annualized. Risking an average of only 1% per week.

You guys are going to have an impossible task of trying to punch holes in my positioning when I proceed to make weekly gains with minimal risk.

Just watch.
    :)

#27     Aug 4, 2009
  8. Flat POSITION. I've never run across a scenario in which the manager buys gold at the behest of the client and underwrites the risk, personally. Sounds suspiciously like pure bullshit.

You're living the life, Chief.

#28     Aug 4, 2009
  9. The drawdown was from your trading activity. You started out on Jan-14 with a clean sheet, no open positions, and $1000, fact.

By week 22 you had traded his account down 20.37%, fact.

Depth Trade Results
    Start Date Jan-14
    Deposit Amount 1000.00
    Week Start Date 7-Jun-08
    Week End Date 14-Jun-08
    # Weeks 22
    USD Start of Week 912.06
    USD Ending Amount 796.32
    P/L for Week $ -115.74
    P/L % for Week -12.69%
    P/L since Start $ -203.68
    P/L % since Start -20.37%
    Expected ROI yearly -48.14%

By the end of your 26 week trial you had made 1.12%, and after deducting estimated commission that dwindled down to 0.77%, a measly $7.70, with a 20% $200 drawdown. By itself the return was pitiful, if you take into consideration the risk it was laughable.

lol, you crazy fuck, you live in cloud cuckoo crazy land if you seriously believe that! [​IMG]

#29     Aug 4, 2009
  10. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

You really are clueless. Those same clients are the one's sitting on 100s of K wanting to see live returns first.

I am living the life, I am succeeding in an enviroment where 99.99% fail, including yourself.

#30     Aug 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.