Classic Double Top Just Formed in Dow!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Apr 17, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Oh christ....you again.

You got decimated when the mkt went down. Cried that you couldnt handle the volatility. Whined it was too hard. Actually had the audacity to say "if" you hadnt been stopped out you would be up a ton now. Now the Volatility dries up as the mkt slowly rallies and you start quacking again.

I cant believe I was actually nice to you and offered advice when you were hitting rock bottom and whining.

Learn from your mistakes....obviously you haven't.

#31     Apr 18, 2007
  2. No, what'd he say?

#32     Apr 18, 2007
  3. paden

paden

4. Mvic

Mvic

Feels good to know that a punk like me shares the same "intuition" as a great like Steinheardt, too bad the similarity does not extend to his returns as well! :D

There are too many smart money guys with this same "intuition" so if you are fully vested in the notion that the market is just going to keep going up indefinitely, be careful and learn to enjoy loosing money on your hedges, one day they will save your arse.

#34     Apr 18, 2007
  5. dsq

dsq

on what good news has this market rallied 800 points?
    tanking us dollar and housing markets?Decelerating growth?

I hardly traded today cause the volatility just vaporized.Today felt like the day before the 500pt drop.Market makers are just holding their breath waiting for the panic sell.

This is a huge monster bubble .I find it weird that no one is questioning what is fueling this rise.Brokers and wall st seem to be quite silent about it.I guess they are just selling into this suckers rally.It is rising on nothing but hot air.Be careful a monster drop is gonna happen in the next week if not this week.

I would tell longs to liquidate now asap.The selloff is gonna be monstrous.

#35     Apr 19, 2007
  6. Word.

He's too bright to be ignored.

I have mad respect for him.

#36     Apr 19, 2007
  7. dsq

dsq

the 500 ptdrop was the warning shot.The 800 pt rise is the capitulation of irrational exhuberance on hot air.What awaits in the next few days is a monster collapse.

Yes i heard steinhardt this morning.But you dont need him to see the collapse.Just look at what isnt fueling this meteoric rise.

#37     Apr 19, 2007
  8. [​IMG]

#38     Apr 19, 2007
  9. thorn's back! :D

#39     Apr 19, 2007
  10. he also runs ads on CNBC promoting his hedge fund...............

#40     Apr 19, 2007