Classic Double Top Just Formed in Dow!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Careful peeps.

Bluestreek's time in the limelight might yet come.

Landis, do you care to weigh in here? I've been monitoring your posts, and think you're on to something.

#21     Apr 18, 2007
  2. RL8093

RL8093

I don't know about the original poster but if I feel like playing Rorschach chart roulette - the daily Q's or Naz could be a Head & Shoulders ..... :D :D

Anybody catch Steinhardt on CNBC today? Interesting....

I suck at predictions so I just trade what the mkt gives ... :D :D :D

#22     Apr 18, 2007
  3. i too bought a few dow and ES puts in this area, but they'll likely degrade to worthless.

too many shorts are watching this double top for it to fail unless something big and bad gives BUYERS something to be afraid of. Not enough sellers left -- shorts are tired from failing all the way up from 12000->12800 (and/or 1400-1460 es).

ES at 1500/1505 is probably the place for shorts to enter, assuming earnings are decent.

And you know what else....? Monday we're due for some real selling. Nothing is happening this week with options expiring. I'll buy a few Jun puts end of Friday.

#23     Apr 18, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

While Bluestreak is by far the Board Moron........the perma bulls arent much better. They come in here and say you have to keep on buying when things go down with no real rational behind their statements. Both BS and The Pb's are examples of horrendous traders (I use the word trader with great hesitation). Ya put them together and they form the perfect idiot sandwich.

#24     Apr 18, 2007
  5. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

sandwiched is the term :D

#25     Apr 18, 2007
  6. EPrado

EPrado

Perfect idiot sandwiched?

Doesnt flow the same.....I prefer Sandwich.

#26     Apr 18, 2007
  7. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

That poor thing in the middle is BlueStreek, a print from rear was censored in light of underage visiting this forum.

#27     Apr 18, 2007
  8. EPrado

EPrado

Nice.

That might have been the highlight of the year for The Dolphins.

Sad organization. But not nearly as sad as Bluestreaks trading ideas.

#28     Apr 18, 2007
  9. $2,750 . . . potential profit made by anyone Swing trading just 1 contract ($5 per point) and NOT predicting the price direction or using inconsistent indicators to trade the eMini DOW since 03/15/07 (the day after eMini DOW confirmed it's 11970 Support) but by simply reading price action.

#29     Apr 18, 2007
  10. Im with you handbag, stupid perma bulls.

#30     Apr 18, 2007