class action against FXCM

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cking74, Aug 21, 2006.

1. It's amazing how ROASO releates to today's trading. I always find myself reading things today that reminds of that book.

Do what livermore did, find a reputable firm and trade with them. Or get some friends to open accounts and you tell them when to buy and sell. Im sure you can get enough friends do this for a while, and if they start to catch on, and you have the confidence, make a huge bet and take them for as much as you can:)

#11     Aug 21, 2006
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

No surprise here. I and many other posted numerously about inner working s of retail forex. If people are so interested in trading currencies, CME futures are a great way to do it for small guys (account with under 1 mil). But no one seems to want to listen or bother researching.

redduke

#12     Aug 21, 2006
  3. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

BTW, Duke, we have a discussion earlier this year about trading CME currencies. A week or two later I started trading them. Not that I've given up trading spot currencies because I have accounts with two brokers who use the ECN model, and one with Oanda. But there are distinct advantages to trading currency futures.

So, just know, you've swayed at least one person.

#13     Aug 21, 2006
  4. If you trade the Euro, the cme Euro-Fx is great. Good volume, good depth, an "honest market", ticks 12.50/ct, traded on globex. Seems to be a lot of pro's. If you want Forex action I would really look into what the cme has to offer.

Just my take:)

#14     Aug 21, 2006
  5. 273, agreed CME is great, and marketspace is CME/Reuters. I think when it comes it will prove a huge hit. The emini lacks big liquidity, and I think this will be THE answer.

#15     Aug 21, 2006
  6. Exactly. Globex Euro-FX is one of my cash cows. At 12.50 per tick per contract, the thing moves much more than the ES and is liquid enough for me to place limit orders of up to 50 contracts at a time and get filled easily most of the time. I trade retail forex, but am starting to really dislike the ballooning spreads at critical trade times, so I am scaling back there.

RoughTrader

#16     Aug 21, 2006
  7. allan0

allan0

never tried futures. Guys, which brokers do you use/recommend for trading eurusd futures ? thanks

#17     Aug 21, 2006
  8. siki13

siki13

Cking74 you can kiss your thread goodbye ,the currency futures idiots has successfully hijack another forex thread.
    Well done guys

:D :D

#18     Aug 21, 2006
  9. Thank you:cool:

#19     Aug 21, 2006
  10. notouch

notouch

And there are no ballooning spreads with Globex Euro-FX?

#20     Aug 21, 2006