CL Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Buy1Sell2, May 3, 2017.

1. Benihana

Benihana

How can you say you are 2 for 2 when those bottoms don't affect your trade in any meaningful way? You went long before those "short term" bottoms, held through them, and are looking for around $60. These bottoms are inconsequential to your trade.

#151     Jun 2, 2017
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

This is false. Both bottom calls offered very exceptional day trading long opportunities.

#152     Jun 2, 2017
  3. %%
    That maybe the bottom, for ES, SPY, SPXL, QQQ; bottom area approximate for early or 5 minute charts today in WTI. LOL.Too early in the intraday for me to call a kangaroo bottom tail.

#153     Jun 2, 2017
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I don't see why I can't call out a short term bottom without making a trade. I am not claiming that I made any money from the calls.

#154     Jun 2, 2017
  5. %%
    Sooner or later looks you will be right; looks like later.
    Since you started out CL Journal with a trade on WTI [or something very correlated to it LOL]

We figured you were actually trading that bottom.Some traders think ES,SPY is correlated to oil; it has been But i always wondered if daytraders liked that simply because looking @ more data, could cut down on commissions .LOL.??

CNBC calls plenty of bottoms; but you do better than CNBC, i seldom read themLOL.

#155     Jun 2, 2017
  6. algofy

algofy

Why be a condescending prick? Is that just your natural disposition?

#156     Jun 2, 2017
  7. trdes

trdes

edit: nm

#157     Jun 2, 2017
  8. tfp

tfp

nice highs, nice lows, it doesn't matter, for those who are session traders out there, this morning offered both sides:

Crude is screwed, man.

#158     Jun 5, 2017
  9. %%
    Maybe Re2016; but with that post dated may 3rd most of the longer term trends wereUP , including the 12 month charts. Fast forward or medium speed forward, LOL ,many of the trend$ including 12 months are down, today before lunch JUNE 5.Thanks.

NOT a prediction + NOT calling the bottom.; we maybe closer than 7 days ago?? The bottom is only'' known'' in hindsight anyway.Thanks

#159     Jun 5, 2017
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Nice bottom here.

#160     Jun 5, 2017
    jsmacksem and murray t turtle like this.