City On The Edge Of Forever

Discussion in 'Economics' started by nitro, Nov 25, 2011.

1. morganist

morganist Guest

They had to increase the population because of the aging demographic.

#31     Nov 26, 2011
  2. The debt is in the form of bonds and notes sold to the Fed under fraudulent terms (kiting checks and bad bookkeeping). The Fed can go bankrupt and the Treasury would owe nothing. National debt $0.

#32     Nov 26, 2011
  3. so the game is, see who's the last one stupid enough to buy a U.S. Treasury bond?

#33     Nov 26, 2011
  4. I started selling mine at 126 and so far I don't look too smart

#34     Nov 26, 2011
  5. We are gunned and ammoed up on my street
    -------------------------------------------------

Just back from a great 5 days at a friends West Texas Ranch.
    500 acres. deer blinds (I don't hunt), deer feeders, wild hogs, Cows, 4 wheelers and my Boxers running after Deer.

Oh yea, not to mention every day for hours we would shoot our 9mms, Ar 15s, shot guns at clay pigeons. As I ran around the ranch, to the highest point in the area.....and looked out over all the other Ranch Lands, Water Ways et all.... I realized one thing, An't shit gona happen in Texas.

That's right folks. My friends Family is Half from New Orleans and the other Half from Houston. City People. Mostly all live in Houston now with a few in Austin and San Antonio. Their Kids at A&M, UT, Baylor,LSU all came up to shoot and hunt. I, being from NYC and spending a good 10 years in Chicago realize that the country can riot all they want. However, that shit will not last long in Texas.

let the stock market crash and the Euro Break up. Once again, such shit will not effect Texas much at all. Everyone that I met on the ranch, worth their fair share, own very little stock. XOM is about the main stock we talk about. A few own MCD and CAT. But over all, non pay attention to the stock market. They all own hard assets. Oil wells, Land, etc. They do not pay attention to the ramblings of fools on CNBC.

We had three generations at the Ranch, all said the same thing. You want to build wealth, you buy one Hard Asset at a time and be blessed to have oil on your land doesn't hurt either.

Most of my friends parents are Lawyers. But come from Oil. They bought 100s of acres of ranch land decades ago. And just added on every time they could. Many have had Oil in their Family for generations.

One thing I learned, being a proud oil man myself as I invested in a profitable well three years ago, earning 2% NRI each month, yielding me a nice cash flow for 50 years to come, while the Fear of Rioting, Looting and collapse of many Urban Areas may be something to pay attention to.....If you live in a state that has the right to bear arms, that has ranch land, that has residents who will fight for their freedoms, ...there is nothing to worry about.

Looking out at the 100000s of acres of Ranch Land, I also realized the Fed Gov and the rest of the idiots can't control shit. All this talk about Martial law...really? Mr HOME LAND DEFENSE are you gona lock down 100000s acres of Ranch Land, with Each ranch Armed beyond belief? Really? Are you gona suspend the right to bear arms in states like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Dakotas, Wyoming, Colorado? MR. FED, do you really think you control anything inside these free states?

LOL. Fuck you. You an't got shit on King Kong.....and while "They" may be able to lock down the sheeople in Chicago, Nyc, et all..... No way in hell are they gona lock down San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, Houston, and other cities in these free states.

It's all propaganda folks, to scare you into believing the Fed Gov has control. They don't control dick. Will all you who stay in places like Chicago and NYC have a hard time? Sure, will they try and drop the hammer. Maybe. NYC or Chicago, or LA has yet to get a handle on Unemployed protesters called OWS.

#35     Nov 26, 2011
  6. that's what you call a good life? Holed up in a ranch house in Texas with guns pointed out of every window protecting the last barrel of oil? Sounds to me like you and your family aint nuthin but a bunch of scared jackrabbits.

#36     Nov 26, 2011
  7. Old time

Did I say we were held up in a Ranch? I'm back in Austin son. About to head out to meet some females at a local trendy spot.

Read what I wrote you old fool.

(that's what you call a good life?)

A good life? I travel the world 10x over my man. I hit up exotic places where I rock crowds of 1000s. Then I return to play the Game of Private Equity. I live beyond a good life.....

The point is, even if the Country Collapses.....there are states that will continue to thrive....survive and people will flourish.

My guess is you live in a state that will not be so lucky.

#37     Nov 26, 2011
  8. sorry, my apologies, I didn't realize you were trendy

#38     Nov 26, 2011
  9. 06-29-11
    ------------

AHHH, This says it all. Your a fucking fool arn't OldTime?

I bet you one of them there successful ET traders who just came aboard ET to spread your knowledge of how to be successful. lol

#39     Nov 26, 2011
  10. I have found a bright spot in all this .....

Most of you are gonna get what you deserve.

You know who you are.

#40     Nov 26, 2011