City Forced To Lower Police Testing Standards Because Not Enough Blacks Passed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Well 1prometheus thank you for answering my questions. Even though you and I probably disagree on a lot of things, you were direct and straightforward in your answers. You even promoted ideas that I honestly did not expect from you. I guess that is what happens when you ask people honest questions and let them answer in their own words. I guess my "Gotcha Games" did not work on you.

As the various Tea Party movements, and the political right grow and gain strength and popularity people who have the views that you and phenomena and some others are increasingly flexing political power. I think that it is important to find out what your solutions to problems would be. All sorts of data and statistics on genetics, intelligence, crime, past injustices and education are quoted and thrown around everyday, by every group. The important thing in my opinion, is the conclusions and solutions that these groups come up with.

#201     Mar 20, 2011
  2. Yes and thankfully those statistics and data can be made irrelevant, by simply granting people complete freedom of association and right of contract.

#202     Mar 20, 2011
  3. Right. Clearly you're not a trader. Is this the only place you can post your drivel when you're not searching the internet for videos and articles that can support your racist ideas? Get a girlfriend or something man. Learn how to trade and make some money. Open a business. Raise some capital. You can't continue to blame the minorities in America for your lack of success -- it's no better than a black man blaming "the man". You can, however, continue to feed your superiority complex by digging up stats and videos that support your closely held racist beliefs -- and you probably will do that won't you. Keep going you're almost at 3k posts!

Anyone else interested check out this link: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=216933&perpage=6&pagenumber=33 - check out the 5th post on the page. It says it all if you visit the links. It's fairly obvious how confused this guy is.

#203     Mar 20, 2011
  4. LOL!!! Yes... "clearly"... "Clearly" I wasn't on the prop desk of the largest non bank derivatives firm in history for years. "Clearly" I haven't had more threesomes than you will have single sexual partners in your entire life. Most importantly, you've "clearly" delivered yet another slew of (irrelevant) ad hom personal attacks because you "clearly" have no factual rebuttal. LMAO!!

But hey, take all the irrelevant personal jabs you like if it makes you feel better. I'd feel like an ass if I were you too... You can huff, puff, and stomp your feet all you like, but you still made an ass of yourself... Anyhow, good luck with that "chart reading". LMAO!!

#204     Mar 21, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Also well said. Whether you're looking at the residents of the world's favelas, shanty towns, slums, "white trash" trailer parks, ghettos, or "villas miserias", you're going to see the same problems. "Inexplicably" stupid behavior, violence, crime, hatred, hopelessness, disease, and abbreviated lives.

#205     Mar 21, 2011