Citigroup seeks "emergency cash" from U.S. Treasury

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bond tr4der, Nov 23, 2008.

1. WTF? ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

How could they get cold feet on a deal they only crafted minutes ago.

#51     Nov 23, 2008
  2. it is a fast market

#52     Nov 23, 2008
  3. EDIT: Sorry, didn't see it posted above.

Unbelievable...

#53     Nov 23, 2008
  4. mokwit

mokwit

You gotta ask big. Private Jet for your travel like the auto CEO's. It's your entitlement. As a member of the new aristocrcy you wouldn't want the revolting experience of having to rub shoulders with the common people in business class.

#54     Nov 23, 2008
  5. Looks like futures have slowly begun its descent on Shittygroup's inaction. We're gonna hit limit down within hours unless something is done.

YM + 23

#55     Nov 23, 2008
  6. [​IMG]

#56     Nov 23, 2008
  7. Perfect situation for some scalping action with the possibility of a run....selling ES tonight since the open with every move to a new high over the 802's (Friday's EOD high area)....will watch and take trades all night long until I get a decent core SHORT position built up or the C news finalizes with a positive reaction.

BTW, I will be watching the 789 area break as some confirmation of any negative reaction to news tonight in the AH session.

All while getting to watch "24" again TONIGHT......ahhh, this is the LIFE! :cool:

#57     Nov 23, 2008
  8. assranger---why do you use so many aliases?

#58     Nov 23, 2008
  9. NASA astronauts to drink their own urine today
    CNET News, CA

and the related news headline:

"C shareholders to eat their own sh*t on monday"

#59     Nov 23, 2008

10. YES!!! Maybe the feds should call on Jack Bauer to fix this mess.

I had to tell the wife she can't speak during the next two hours of her life. LOL

#60     Nov 23, 2008