Citigroup rescue bringing hope to global investors, HAHAHA

Discussion in 'Trading' started by S2007S, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Justice in the US ?

Yeah....for some people....

True around the world....

Worse in other countries....

#11     Nov 24, 2008
  2. S2007S is a prominent members of a certain clique of posters on ET that talk a lot but don't trade at all. Papertraders with big predictions, big opinions but no actual trading account.

#12     Nov 24, 2008
  3. What do you feel are good "terms" from the Treasury?
    Do you even know what the "terms" of the Citi deal are?

Try Libor + 5%
    :)

#13     Nov 24, 2008
  4. dhpar

dhpar

r u retarded? :cool:

#14     Nov 24, 2008
  5. Landis you have been busting everyone today, lets see your screenshot. You trash a lot of folks on here about not being traders, yet we have yet to see any evidence you even trade.

So let’s have it Landis, please post a screen shot.

#15     Nov 24, 2008
  6. I would not be worried about the interest rate on the loans. As a taxpayer I am pissed that Shittygroup took its crappy, delinquent bullshit off its books and fucked over the US taxpayers...to the tune of $300 billion. Yeah, Shittygroup eats the first 10% of losses and then the US taxpayers eat the remainder. I wonder if the dumb fucks in the gov't would mind letting me buy a $1 million dollar home...I'll pay the first 10% and that remaining $900,000...well, heh! Want it fair - let us taxpayers chose the loans we'll take from Shittygroup!

-pissed off gastropod :mad:

#16     Nov 24, 2008
  7. All cars: please be on the lookout for S2007S. Yes, it is strange he has not been here to respond to a direct question after 3 hours, but it is true. Be on the lookout for more cut & paste negative articles ripped from Bloomberg declaring how much worse things will get.

End of transmission.

Over & out.

#17     Nov 24, 2008
  8. Just wondering, even thought people "cut and paste" writtings, do you not think that Bloomberg has an Idea of what is going on?

Of course the Main Stream media, Bloomberg can be somewhat, reactionary, but they do make sense 99% of the time.

Think about it, do you really believe that today and yesterday is a trend reversal and the bottom is in?

2001 flooded cheap money into the markets, they bubbled into 14000 and sold off, the fastest in the markets history. From 14000 to below 7500 in less than what 6 months.

What do you think is going to happen when all this Cheap money brings Carter erra inflation? The market will reverse and start a Bull?

This volatility is great, while it last. However, the volatility shows "Panic". IMHO we will give all the gains back after Thanksgiving.

Bull market will be back, but we just started the Bear.

#18     Nov 24, 2008
  9. sumosam

sumosam

i think we will reverse back down as this will be a choppy week, and i think we bounce around abit. but, this is a bear retracement....will last awhile

#19     Nov 24, 2008
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Surprised some of you dont like the negative or bearish articles I post, I have been posting about this bubble and bust for years on here, I remember when some of you actually laughed at my predictions on the commodity bubble and real estate bubble, I could care less, surprised you would take such offense to the articles I post, its not like the stuff I post is coming from some fantasy land, its actual facts, not my fault its too hard for some you to take in.

As for my trades, I took on 3 trades today, all bearish trades because I know this market is not even done bottoming yet, for any fool who thinks these rallies are sustainable is kidding themselves, these bailouts and liquidity injections as I have been saying for quite sometime now are useless long and short term. Housing is far from bottoming and the economy far from finding another growth spurt.

My predictions are as follows:

Next drop takes the DOW below 7000,

The 2005/2006 ARMS resetting in 2009 and 2010, this will only worsen the housing crisis sending more banks down and homebuilders to file chapter 11. There is approx another $30-$50 billion resetting over the next 3 months while an additional $70-$75 Billion going into 2010. From what I have been reading the average increase in monthly payments will be approx 60-70%.

Unemployment will skyrocket above 10% by the end of 2009 and GDP growth will be -0.5 to -1%.

Housing prices will fall an additional 10-20% by the end of 2009 early 2010 as foreclosures start to peak out probably by early 2010.

#20     Nov 24, 2008