CitiFX Pro

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ScapGF, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Yeah, but if you trade with dbFX and you think you logging into a dbFX Server, you would be suffering under a massive delusion, as there is no such Server in existence in all the earth.

The Server you connect to when you logon to your dbFX Production account, is in fact, an FXCM machine. And, you get there from your computer through an FXCM Gateway having the IP address of: 77.67.69.26 and wearing the machine name of: fxcorporate-gw.ip4.tinet.net.

So, I would agree that Barclays is the right move, but not Deutsche Bank, merely because they lied about being stand-alone when they clearly are not.

#11     Jan 23, 2010
  2. Their GBP/USD spread is 4 pips, and thats during main session! They're crazy !! Plus, they trade against you. Stay away from them if you dont wanna get F^%d in the *ss . Enough said.....

#12     Jan 23, 2010
  3. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2549498&highlight=dbfx#post2549498

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2549498&highlight=dbfx#post2549498

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2549498&highlight=dbfx#post2549498

#13     Feb 15, 2010
  4. are you referring to CitiFXPro or DBFX?

#14     Jul 12, 2010
  5. oh my gosh, I feel sorry for you. Sorry for all the wasted time you spent arguing with total morons. I only browsed through the first link and was first amused, then shocked, then........sometimes I want to give up trying to warn newbies and trying to refute bs. Its just never ending...

#15     Jul 12, 2010
  6. Gcapman

Gcapman

Always the positive beam of sunshine......:eek:

#16     Jul 13, 2010
  7. Im referring to Citifx... 4 pip spread on GBP/USD is kinda high

and their EUR/USD is 2 pips, high also...many other brokers are under 2 pips

#17     Jul 13, 2010
  8. Although Im with MB Trading(over 2 yrs now), check out Alpari UK.... They have very good spreads on EUR, GBP, JPY, etc and they are an ECN like MB Trading, so they wont interfere with your order execution or trade against you.

#18     Jul 13, 2010
  9. lol, me too. I find it humorous that someone could rant for days and be so utterly and profoundly wrong on a subject, only to take the opposing position a few weeks later. I like to turn the crank on the morons, but it does not happen without taking some shrapnel.

#19     Jul 14, 2010
  10. mrhazelj

mrhazelj

why is everyone talking about dbfx? the spreads is lower than fxcm. fxcm provided the tech, dbfx provided the price. banks provide prices to brokers , not the other way around. or i must be looking at the wrong flow charts and diagrams! lol

don't think so, download both dbfx and fxcm mt4 from boston tech. the spreads are better on dbfx version mt4 than fxcm version mt4. it's true

secondly, autobahnfx is the actual db that everybody wants but doesnt have the cash for.

lastly, why is everybody talking about citifx retail?! you're not even talking about institutional trading that they offer! I'm sure you can ask for commissions if you had enough $$$$$$$ to open that type of account and trade enough volume, otherwise, this is nothing but a big retail trader platform debate

it's really easy to read. don't worry, you won't have to argue with me because i wont' anymore about it until everybody downloads all the mt4's and compare them

#20     Jul 15, 2010