Citi profit tops view, fueling sector confidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Range Rover, Oct 18, 2010.

1. When a person can't keep up in a debate they usually turn to insults.

#21     Oct 19, 2010
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

more like when a person figures out that his opponent is incapable of thinking (or chooses not to think) on the intellectual level required to debate the subject, he doesn't want to waste his time.

#22     Oct 19, 2010
  3. An adult would simply ignore and move on.No need for childish insults.

#23     Oct 19, 2010
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

good redirection. if you can't grasp the subject matter, dont start the topic.

Oh, and here is a blogger who knows a hell of a lot more on the subject than you:

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=169494

lastly, given BoA results this morning, if you're going to pretend obama had something to do with the success of citi, does that mean obama had something to do with the failure of boa?

please dont try to weasel out of that question. i'm waiting with baited breath on your answer.

#24     Oct 19, 2010
  5. One thing that cheers me up on the occasions that I hang around the Politics forum is that, clearly, a person does not have to be smart to trade.

And these people with their SMA's and RSI's are trading against me. So that makes me smile. A lot.

#25     Oct 19, 2010
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

...or become POTUS. Isn't America great?

#26     Oct 19, 2010
  7. That's a hard sell given his educational background and the fact that the guy became president. But if you need to feel that he's actually "dumb" to make yourself feel better, go right ahead.

#27     Oct 19, 2010
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i dont think he's dumb in the sense of intelligence. but he is clearly not common sense smart.

theres a difference between knowing why it rains and being smart enough to get out of the rain.

range rover, you going to answer my question on BoA? come on man, dont wuss out now.

#28     Oct 19, 2010
  9. “Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.” -- Albert Einstein

#29     Oct 19, 2010
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

“Common sense is the foundation of all authorities, of the laws themselves, and of their construction.”

-Thomas Jefferson

see, i can do that too.

#30     Oct 19, 2010