CITI is ripping us off

Discussion in 'Economics' started by taipan77, Oct 29, 2009.

1. There lies the big lure of trading... Since we are are great traders here on ET so we don't need employers either!

#31     Oct 30, 2009
  2. WIN stands for Work Is Nonprofit...

#32     Oct 30, 2009
  3. spinn

spinn

the criminals at banks always report negative trade lines incorrexctly, usually as a factoring account...you could sue them if this caused you to lose a job.....

I have had my credit run exactly once in my life when looking for a job

#33     Oct 30, 2009
  4. I just got a letter from my CC company telling me that I now have to pay an annual fee.

I also pay my balance off every month and am never late. I had this card for 10 years.

Guess what, Obama and his douche bag friends in congress did this. These fucking morons were hell bent on passing CC legislation and now the financially responsible customers are paying for it.

Up yours Obama, you fucking jackass!

#34     Oct 30, 2009
  5. Seriously, how bad can closing a credit card hurt your score? LOL!

Certainly it's not the differnce between good and bad credit thats for sure.

#35     Oct 30, 2009
  6. xburbx

xburbx

Agreed

#36     Oct 31, 2009
  7. Lethn

Lethn

Here's how to beat the banks:

Don't use credit cards at all, pay in cash whenever you can and always pay off any debts you owe.

These people RELY on debt and credit as a currency, the moment you take that away from them they are powerless.

#37     Oct 31, 2009
  8. I'm thinking that Mexicans are WAY smarter than white bread Americans.. I was in a 7-11 this morning to use the ATM and get a cup of coffee... so this ATM looks like a video game, it cashes checks, it gives out 20's, it transfers money, it's amazing... that is the Mexican bank.. they don't do credit card garbage at all... they don't borrow, in Mexico they are eating range fed goats and chickens and lots of veggies... they have a good quality of life in many regards. When they bring that outlook to the US where there is rule of law, they are enjoying the best of all worlds probably..

I've been happier without credit, it's one less thing to think about... life is too short to get continually fucked with by some shithead banks!

#38     Oct 31, 2009