citadel and the fed

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by mcheema, Oct 24, 2008.

1. reading all the comment, it is as if citadel is not too big to fail..or that you are death sick of moral hazard feeding volatility..and then panic.

#32     Oct 25, 2008
  2. And I've been tolds that hedge funds are run by some of the best brains in this field. Go figure!

#33     Oct 25, 2008
  3. Who the hell exactly decides whether a company is "too big to fail" or not? Now the moral hazard is spreading from wall street to main street, we will shortly see the Microsofts and the Walmarts of this nation lining up for the free handouts.

#34     Oct 25, 2008
  4. Car makers already, so who's next?

#35     Oct 25, 2008
  5. It's funny how big shot internet traders with their $20K accounts take a perverse pleasure in seeing hedge fund titans take a beating. Trying to get out of billion dollar positions is a little different than trading in and out of your 100 share lots. What a joke...

#36     Oct 25, 2008
  6. empee

empee

Worry about your fund Ken and not what anonymous people on a message board say :p

#37     Oct 25, 2008
  7. Damn. My cover was blown.:eek:

#38     Oct 25, 2008
  8. The question is, you big idiot, why the fuck didn't these hedge funds that were ran by the most astute minds sell their positions sooner? Even the biggest dumbass knew the market was about to tank!

#39     Oct 25, 2008
  9. rosy2

rosy2

so i assume you are now comfortably retired after banking a fortune in this market?

#40     Oct 25, 2008