Circuit City Getting Crushed Today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Dec 19, 2006.

1. good post

#21     Dec 20, 2006
  2. VictorS

VictorS

I will be buying tomorrow unless the general market is getting hit . $1.00/share profit target.
    (how bout that blue color, cool isn't it)

#22     Dec 20, 2006
  3. With panels hitting lows what product can CC get a good price markup?

#23     Dec 20, 2006
  4. VictorS

VictorS

Forgot to mention this is a multiday trade(1day-3weeks usually)

#24     Dec 20, 2006
  5. GGSAE

GGSAE

You seem a little undecided, like you want the messageboard to tell you what to do.
    I'll continue to trade the differential between the two, i prefer that over guessing which way the market or a sector is gonna do.

#25     Dec 20, 2006
  6. Well Radio Shack is still around, and how they compete with circuit city and Best Buy..I have no idea.

#26     Dec 20, 2006
  7. VictorS

VictorS

Definitely not undecided. I trade "falling knives" almost exclusively. notice how I wanted to short only @ $19. I did not blindly chase a declining issue.
    To me it appears selling pressure has eased, now I am looking to go long. I always watch an issue first and plan my trades before hand ( entry, targets, and stops). Sometimes I lose a little, sometimes I leave money on the table, usually the cash register rings with revenue.
    Remember the saying,"I have the right to change my mind the moment the words leave my tongue." If CC is down 1 or 2 points I wont be buying. still sound undecided don't I...I assure you I am not.

#27     Dec 21, 2006
  8. S2007S

S2007S

make it 3 years.

This company should put itself up for sale. I walked into one of their stores a few weeks ago, empty, empty, empty.

Best Buy should just buy them out.

Radioshack is another store that should be bought buy BBY as well.

and last, my favorite:

BLOCKBUSTER. Blockbuster may have another 3 years left, no need for them anymore when you have digital uploads right to your set top box. Blockbuster should close every brick and mortor...

#28     Dec 21, 2007
  9. Going long CC @ 4.84 PRINT.

Yeah....stugots.

#29     Dec 21, 2007
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#30     Dec 22, 2007