Circle inside a circle, what your school books don't teach.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Sisko7, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Sisko7

Sisko7

Lesson 6

The Shadow Government is not sustainable. It collapses and takes the rest of the population with it.

When Invisible government completely takes over the Visible government the collapse happens.

SOVIET shadow government collapsed and had be reborn under different name. This time called Russia.

Is it time for US shadow government to collapse under it's own weight ?

It's all about money. MONEY MONEY MONEY. Any country with historical communist leanings is more likely to demand its own currency that is free from private central banking. Communists almost always like to have their own state
    controlled currency.

The western capitalistic world uses money supplied by Private Central Bankers and ultimately the western world is under control of these bankers IMF, FED

The wars and cold wars are about WHO WILL HAVE THEIR OWN CURRENCY

and WHO WILL HAVE MONEY AND DEBT PROVIDED BY "OTHERS"

If Bankers succeed in taking over the world by debt. So they need to take over Russia and China and the world is theirs.

Bankers will then impose their vision, their vision is to reduce the
    population and institute eugenics.

Countries like China and Russia don't really have global plans although they would never admit it. They are too busy trying to survive and preserve their way of government

In a way China and Russia are living in the past. They are happy to stay the way they are. While Bankers want a different world.

I don't judge, I can't judge the bankers nor the traditional commies.

This world is not mine, I am just visiting this ZOO

#11     Feb 25, 2010
  2. Waiting

Waiting

disagree with few things

but overall

you paint an accurate picture

#12     Feb 26, 2010
  3. Sisko7

Sisko7

I can only wish this was my quote, brilliant.

[​IMG]

In George Orwell's 1984, the primary justification for the Police State is a fabricated never-ending global conflict.

"It was once said that Democracies don't start wars. I believe that the adage still holds true today. This leads me to conclude that we no longer live in a Representative Democracy. "

#13     Feb 26, 2010
  4. Waiting

Waiting

this is gonna sound funny or not

I never read 1984

hey my youth was tough, I had to duck and cover,

no time for them books :p :D

#14     Feb 26, 2010