Cindy McCain having an affair !! National Enquirer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Nov 12, 2008.

1. hey there teenager. do you know what your mom does after hours ? you sure seem to have a lot of free time

#11     Nov 12, 2008
  2. I was referring to National Enquirer

#12     Nov 12, 2008
  3. So that explains the need for so many house residences that are not commercial property!

#13     Nov 12, 2008
  4. They did the same with Edwards AFTER he dropped out of the race, so they're being equal opportunity offenders

#14     Nov 12, 2008
  5. Yes. As unpalatable as it is, it is no less "news" than the Edwards story about which a lot of folks made hay. What's good for the goose...

#15     Nov 12, 2008
  6. McCain has done his fair share of cheating, if his own words are to be believed...

...just putting things in perspective, in case this is true.

Maybe Cindy is in it for payback.

#16     Nov 12, 2008
  7. BSAM

BSAM

No, it's me!.....And pretty soon I'll be worth $100 million and will own seven houses!!!!:p

#17     Nov 12, 2008
  8. What is it with women and smelly "musician" types.

......as the former presidential candidate's wife romantically kissed a long-haired man who resembles "a washed-up '80s rock musician"........

I know of one who left her husband to shack up with a long haired "musician" type. She pays all the bills and he has zero income.

Is it the hair? or the body odor from not bathing? Drugs?

That is one interesting psychosis.

#18     Nov 12, 2008
  9. Sorry to ruin your "prayer" of misfortune. These pictures were allegedly taken during the Tempe Music Festival. Cindy McCain was in Kosovo at the time....being followed around by the media.

Google it asswipe.

OldTrader

#19     Nov 13, 2008
  10. #20     Nov 13, 2008