CIA's Anti-terrorism Logo--u won't believe it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wahoo, Sep 10, 2002.

1. [​IMG] lmao

#11     Sep 10, 2002
  2. Is this the right reality? I think, do to some quantum mistake, I've just entered the twilight zone.

#12     Sep 10, 2002
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...I AM INCAPACITATED WITH LAUGHTER!:D

#13     Sep 10, 2002
  4. Babak

Babak

I was watching an excellent documentary on PBS FrontLine re the aftermath of the September 11 tragedy and the US' response.

CIA para military units were in Afghanistan and they fed intelligence to the elite special forces that later went in to hook up with local warlords to fight the Taliban.

They were interviewing a member of one special force A team and he was describing how the CIA intelligence had told them that General Dostum was a frail old man, who had diabetes and had trouble speaking.

The face of the special force soldier was priceless as he described General Dostum riding a stallion and then jumping off to meet him. "He was as strong as an ox!" he said as he tried to be diplomatic about the huge intelligence failure.

If they can get something that simple totally wrong, I wonder how many things they have also gotten wrong and by what degree.

Very scary.

#14     Sep 10, 2002
  5. babak,

please stay on topic. you are straying too far away from the main subject of this thread. best to either find another thread where your comments are more appropriate, or start your own. thank you

tee-hee! just kidding! :D

#15     Sep 10, 2002
  6. Gordon,

Please refrain from verbally scolding the moderators of ET. Failure to abide by these rules will result in your quick and immediate deresolution.

END OF LINE.

#16     Sep 10, 2002
  7. rs7

rs7

Keep in mind, whatever you see on TV is what they want EVERYONE to see. Not all is as it appears to be.

The CIA is less inept than they often present themselves to be.

#17     Sep 10, 2002
  8. Are you saying that rather than being the Certifiably Inept Agency it is actually the Calculated Inept Agency?

#18     Sep 11, 2002
  9. that's the most idiotic thing i've ever seen. :mad:

if i ran the C.I.A. this is what we would use for the logo.. :D

#19     Sep 11, 2002