CIA's Anti-terrorism Logo--u won't believe it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wahoo, Sep 10, 2002.

1. wahoo

wahoo

Straight from the CIA's website. Paid for no doubt by taxpayer dollars and conceived with much deliberation and expense. as is much in the government; I present to Thee Terrorism-Buster:

www.cia.gov/terrorism/buster.html

Now it makes sense that the CIA campus in VA is the "George Bush Central Intelligence Agency."

2. This has to be a joke -- surely this isn't the product of our Central Intelligence Agency.

If it is -- we are in a world of s***.

3. wahoo

wahoo

i thought the same..a joke.. but its on the CIA's website...the web address is there...i even just went to www.cia.gov/terrorism and there is a link to the CIA Terrorism Buster logo....

Where's Egon when you need him.

4. Wahoo,

They left off the diaper on his head. :confused:

5. Bryan Roberts

Bryan Roberts Guest

looks like "Ghost Busters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Does that mean they're only targetting people that are smiling while waving a Kalashnikov?

7. wahoo

wahoo

my best guess is they are only targetting pissed off and violent Gumby's.

8. I swear that's "Casper the Friendly Ghosts" evil twin complete with "Black Face". Or was it a ghost from a Scooby-Doo cartoon. Damn, too many drugs in my youth!!!

How they ever came up with the visual concept of the red circle with crossout is beyond me. I bet someone got a big promotion for such a unique and original idea........

Madison Avenue has a new star in the wings.....

Later,

Cracked

9. LOL that pic seriously made me laugh out loud! what a joke! hahaha :D

[​IMG]

10. Absurd.

#10     Sep 10, 2002