CIA Warned of Attacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes, I have lied before, but if someone asks me to come clean, I do. And I'm not trying to extort information from him. The information is public knowledge. If it wasn't public domain and I was trying to force it out of him, you could say that was extortion or black mail. I am simply telling him I will look up the information publicly, thats all. And if someone wants to PM me and see what I found, they are more then welcome to do that. No denial here, no blackmail, no threat.

#21     Apr 16, 2004
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah, o.k., whatever, Mav.

If you're not big enough to admit you're deadass wrong, why would you expect waggie to do the same?

Now which is worse, 1) a liar 2) a blackmailer 3) a hypocrite?

CHECKMATE.

Bye.....Gotta go get me something to eat.

(P.S.---Hate to be so hard on you, Mav. Your're a really bright guy. However, you're being disingenuos on this topic.)

#22     Apr 16, 2004
  3. Here's a little anecdote about lying I just heard a day or so ago. Thought I would share it, since it is kinda cute.

I have a friend down here who is a grandmother. Her daughter has six month old infant, and an 18 month old toddler. Both boys.

The "older" boy took a dump on the floor. His mom asked him why he did that.

He said he didn't. He blamed his six month old brother.

Now there is no way this was "learned behavior" at that age (or at least I can't imagine it).

I guess everyone lies. Part of being human. (My dogs never lied...but I will say that my cat has done it's feline best to lie).

No Mav, I will not get involved in this. With all the shit that has gone down between me and Max, I have a certain degree of respect for Max. As irritating as he is, and as antagonistic as he is (and I take my share of the blame for being part and party to it all...believe me, I regret ever getting started with Max), I found Spect8er/DanielM's behavior far worse when he disclosed to Max what he THOUGHT was provocative information he got from me in a PM just to instigate something. The funny thing was what he THOUGHT he knew was completely not the case at all. But his intention was just plain mean-spirited, and this is a guy that I used to hold in pretty high regard. A very intelligent kid, but now he has proven he is a very disturbed and bitter kid. Nothing "likeable" about him at all. Even prides himself in his nastiness. Which was funny for a while. But not when it became evident that nothing with him was "in fun"....it was all really meant to be hurtful.

You and Waggie are getting too close to crossing that line between being "entertaining" and being over that line.

Which is regretfully what happened with me and Max. Why not learn from the mistakes of others?

I always believed that if Max and I ever were to meet in real life, we would probably get along fine. Same is probably true of you and Waggie.

When Pabst called me a "prick" in one post, and in another post he answered me with a two word response ("Fuck You"), instead of going at it with him, I just let it go. And you know what? Time went by, me and Pabst have had some very friendly PMs, and a very enjoyable phone conversation. I consider him a "friend". (I bet you know this already). So why not just let it go? You and Waggie are just mirror images of one another. Both too smart for your own good (at this point) and both with too much time on your hands.

There is a reason I sign off all my posts the way I do. I believe in one thing more than anything else. Not that you don't have to fight for it sometimes. And that thing I believe in, in a word is:

Peace,
    :)RS

#23     Apr 16, 2004