CIA Warned of Attacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

What part of I think you are a lying piece of shit do you not understand?

#11     Apr 16, 2004
  2. Maverick74
    Elite Member

My question

Waggie, come on dude, we are in private now, please don't tell me you lied on a public message board. I have 4 guys PMing me that you have never been married in your life. Now we may disagree on policy issues but I never thought of you as a liar until now. If you are, this is quite a dissapointment. You know that I go after everyone on ET that I feel is not straight up with everyone and I take no prisoners. And it doesn't matter if they are republicans or democrats, I treat them the same. If someone is full of shit, I call them on it, plain and simple. Now I have your name so I guess if I wanted to, I could get your court records in the Bay area and find out and publish that here on ET. But do you really want me to do that? Just answer the question and we'll put this behind us. You can publish this PM on the message boards like you do with all the others, I really don't care.

Mav

#12     Apr 16, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Finally, the first thing you have posted that is accurate. LOL.

#13     Apr 16, 2004
  4. One PM after another from this guy, as if he has nothing better to do in his pathetic little life . . . LOL!

Maverick74
    Elite Member

Waggie

Do you really want me to order the court records and post them on ET? Do you really want me to do that? It will only cost me 30 bucks. Just admit to me that you lied and we will put this behind us. Otherwise I will put your life on display for everyone that cares to PM me. It's your choice.

Mav

04-16-04 10:14 PM

#14     Apr 16, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Waggie for christ sake man, just a start a thread that says PM's from Mav that I'm posting. Don't post them on every single thread on ET. You are starting to look very desperate here. Not to mention, all these PM's are very off topic on each of these threads. Just start a new thread already OK? Geez. What a loser. I bet you are you going to spend the next 6 hours posting my last two PM's to you on every single thread on ET aren't you? I really feel for you man. And I would feel for your wife too if she actually existed. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

#15     Apr 16, 2004
  6. Mav and Waggie....

Boys, boys, boys...you are getting to be worse than me and Max. And that is really saying something.

Believe me, it ain't worth it. Take it from a guy with experience:)

Peace,
    :)RS

#16     Apr 16, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

RS, all I want from Waggie is one answer. Will you ask him then and get back to me. I will leave this guy alone as soon as he admits that he lied about his wife. I can't explain it, it's just a big pet peeve of mine when other people lie about incidental things. But he refuses to admit that he lied or even answer the question. Maybe he will tell you. I don't know.

#17     Apr 16, 2004
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Here's the real question:

Which is worse: A liar or a blackmailer?

#18     Apr 16, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

A liar is the lowest form of scum on earth. And where do you get blackmail from? I am asking him to answer a question. If he doesn't answer, I will get the answer myself and share it with whoever wants to know. I don't see any blackmail there. Do you?

#19     Apr 16, 2004
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Mav, Mav, Mav, Mav.......You NEVER told a lie? Oh, if you did, now really, does that make you the "lowest form of scum on earth"? Ain't nobody alive who has NEVER lied.

And Mav, yes, you are trying to blackmail waggie. You're trying to extort information from him with the threat that, if he doesn't, you will expose him.

Don't be in denial, Mav. That is the way a criminal thinks; i.e., that his actions are always right, because it makes him "feel" good or superior. (No, no, no, Mav, I'm NOT saying you are a criminal at all. Just illustrating an illegitimate form of logic.) Trust me on this; I've been around many, many, many criminals. Your denial brings this to my mind.

#20     Apr 16, 2004