CIA devalues Russia on purpose so India is ahead in GDP

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sanxo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. d08

d08

I agree. That said, we will see how America will do in the long term, it's a young country after all.
    There many places in the US which are hostile toward foreigners and there are plenty of locations in Europe filled with immigrants living alongside locals without problems - so your conclusions aren't entirely true.

#41     Mar 27, 2012
  2. sanxo

sanxo

we dont need them, there are enough researcher in russia and europe who can contribute to science. Since its a globalist world now, people dont need to go to america to have advantages they can communicate in the internet with the whole world.
    Most europeans also come now back to europe cuz america isnt that much better as it used to be. America should do much more for its own people home instead to rely on foreigners. On every researcher or doctor come 100 criminals or other useless people from abroad. America lets everyone in to compete with china and other third world countries in population. They shall not wonder if their living standards are ending up like the countries they wanted to compete with one day.

#42     Mar 27, 2012
  3. Let's not forget the Mongol blood, which, I presume, runs through the veins of a lot of ethnic Russians. I guess some Russians weren't as good at hiding their daughters as others, when the Golden Horde rolled into town. And then the 300 years of Mongol rule, to add insult to injury.

#43     Mar 27, 2012
  4. sanxo

sanxo

spanish and italians are also heavy mixed with arabians but its only the russians who are accused of not being european.

#44     Mar 27, 2012
  5. xiaodre

xiaodre

Many people are racist there, it's true. And it's a problem, but no more so than in the US or Malaysia or Japan or anywhere else in the world, and less so than in Berlin and Drezden, who still have nazis running around

If you haven't visited, you should go (St. Pete instead of Moscva). Visiting a place and talking to the people and shopping in a Russian Grocery store is good for your understanding of the real world. And you'll see Georgians and Uzbeks mixed in with Russians, just like in any other big ass world capital

Are you old enough to remember English crowds throwing bananas onto the pitch at John Aldritch and yelling ooo ooo ooo and scratching their armpits at him? I am. I remember it vividly.

Is there racism in Russia? Yep. Are there ugly incidents? Yep. Just like everywhere else. Less in some places, more in others.

One last thing: documentaries and most western news media have evolved into accentuating conflict and showing a pointed narrative. To me its a problem with western news. I would ask you to please don't take everything you see as a complete picture. Just the opposite. There are always going to be items hidden because they didn't fit into the narrative.

#45     Mar 27, 2012
  6. I am not accusing anyone of anything. I couldn't give a rat's ass if you have Mongol, Arab, Berber or frigging Bantu blood. Moreover, who cares of whether Russians are European, Asian or whatever?
    Amen to that...

#46     Mar 27, 2012
  7. #47     Mar 27, 2012
  8. #48     Mar 27, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

#49     Mar 27, 2012
  10. sanxo

sanxo

but unlike americans europeans and asians are racist in their homogeneous homelands its a whole difference, you see racism there i see fighting against colonialism.

#50     Mar 27, 2012