CIA devalues Russia on purpose so India is ahead in GDP

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sanxo, Mar 26, 2012.

1. What.........

Quickly delete your post you have 30 min allotted to delete it.

You probably didn't realize Russia is a direct threat to organized private central bankers and a hope for the free world.

You are betraying your masters at FED IMF, ECB, Goldman etc

Good thing I saw it before they did.........a close one.

#31     Mar 27, 2012
  2. d08

d08

I'll accept a profit factor of 2 instead, you can leave me with just a 40% win rate :)

#32     Mar 27, 2012
  3. sanxo

sanxo

russian population is growing it is now at 143 million, the west is full of debt america is a third world country now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDueEzx7pxQ&feature=related

this is your your future population

Russia average net wages are 780 $, monthly http://www.gks.ru/bgd/free/B02_83/IssWWW.exe/Stg/d060/4.htm

#33     Mar 27, 2012
  4. sanxo

sanxo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Ethnic_groups

russian make 81 % now of russia from 80%, its funny how something like this comes from uk, obviously uk has 80% muslim population now. It will be called british caliphate in 5 years. America also is gonna be a latino country in 5 years, whites make only 50% of the population now your kids gonna learn speak in school.

#34     Mar 27, 2012
  5. sanxo

sanxo

if so why is russian industry more worth than the brazil, indian, french, britain, italian, korean, canadian, australian and the indonesian industry???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_sector#List_of_countries_by_industrial_output

And the asian tigers arent even in that list except korea. Why is it that gazprom and lokoil have a higher revenue than apple??? Natural resources are an important part of an economy i would sure trust oil more than some cheap 100 dollar ipods that break in 3 years and that arent even made in my country. Look at american industry its way far behind europe and just barley more than china now. Russia is a fourth of american industry.

Russia produces more oil than saudi arabia but unlike the saudis russia can produce its own weapons and some cars and other things. Its not only natural recourses but natural recourses are just too profitable to be lower counted than cheap 100 dollar kindles or other electronics in your industrial output.

#35     Mar 27, 2012
  6. but Russian society from what i have read is incredibly xenophobic and racist.

The director of the Moscow Bureau for Human Rights, Alexander Brod, stated that surveys show xenophobia and other racist expressions are prevalent in 50 percent of Russians. In 2006, Amnesty International reported that racism in Russia was “out of control.”

I have never been there obviously, but I have seen documentaries of minorities and how they have been treated even in big cities like Moscow, there was this one about how some black and asian students always had to leave their campus in groups or they would simply be beaten up or stabbed. How can such a nation ever hope to succeed? I also read news about how some black footballers who had played in Europe and then in the Russia league who was shocked at the amount of racist abuse they received. I think the world cup winner Roberto Carlos was one of them.

#36     Mar 27, 2012
  7. d08

d08

Who are Russians anyway but a mix of peoples. It's more about who you identify with, many latinos in the US consider themselves Americans and rightly so. The "russians" are mostly slavs mixed with the southern bordering countries (Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China) with a hint of eastern european DNA.

#37     Mar 27, 2012
  8. Your attitude is why Russia and Europe will always fail. America retains the capacity to attract talent throughout the world, regardless of ethnicity,accent,race because we value merit over everything else. Enrico Fermi, Yang Chen ning, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar are some of these who have come from abroad, became Americans and have greatly contributed to American science and technology. You will never find them in Russia.

#38     Mar 27, 2012
  9. sanxo

sanxo

russians are mixed more with asian genes than other european people but they are still whiter than many europeans and americans

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Why you even go in that direction?? mein fuhrer

#39     Mar 27, 2012
  10. I wouldn't really call Russian society xenophobic, personally. It's racist and yes, there are all sorts of issues. However, this, yet again, is a complicated story. At least a part of this xenophobia and racism is a legacy of the past, which has been changing, slowly but surely. As to how such a nation could ever hope to succeed, I dunno. There's quite a lot of really unpleasant stuff in America's past, but it seems to have done OK for itself in the end.

#40     Mar 27, 2012